Rise-N-Shine Offers Simple New Year's Resolution: Wake Up and Achieve Your Goals
One business woman from New Jersey has the simple answer for everyone who struggles with New Year's resolutions: wake up and seize the day. Cathy Beggan, founder of Rise-N-Shine, LLC, early morning specialist and creator of Wake Up On Time, suggest five ways to wake up early to reach your goals for a positive and more productive 2013.
Sparta, N.J. (PRWEB) December 20, 2012
One business woman from New Jersey has the simple answer for everyone who struggles with New Year's resolutions: wake up and seize the day. Cathy Beggan, founder of Rise-N-Shine, LLC, early morning specialist and creator of Wake Up On Time, suggests five ways to wake up early to reach your goals for a positive and more productive 2013.
“A study from the University of Toronto suggests that early morning risers are happier than their late night counter- parts and have a more positive and motivated outlook,” said Beggan. “Committing to a resolution to wake up early and be more productive is important because it provides motivation which is a critical step in achieving your goals.”
Beggan suggests the following five ways to wake up early, feeling refreshed, motivated and committed to making 2013 a more successful and productive new year.
1. Prepare yourself the night before. Facilitate the transition to morning person by getting some of the everyday task out of the way the night before.
2. Think positive thoughts. The night before, write down one positive thought, memory, goal or affirmation and read it when you wake up; Carpe Diem.
3. Keep your body hydrated. Drink water before bed and when you rise in the morning. The body becomes dehydrated during sleep and lack of water causes many fatigue symptoms in the morning.
4. Get enough sleep and try to be consistent. Everyone's sleep allowance is different, so judge accordingly, but it's more important to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day.
5. Pop a rooster pill before bed. Wake Up On Time is a patent-pending “alarm clock inside of a pill”, that contains all-natural vitamins, herbs and amino acids. It boosts energy levels and immune systems, while elevating moods and enhancing metabolism. The delayed-release coating allows the ingredients to slowly disperse throughout the body during a 6-8 hour sleep cycle. The result is a restful night's sleep without morning grogginess or sleepiness.
Rise-N-Shine, LLC is an all-natural supplement company engaged in developing proprietary, targeted supplements on the basis of meeting everyday needs naturally and can be found at http://www.wakeupontime.com.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/12/prweb10262580.htm