GaiaX Asia Expands Customer Support for Mobile Apps with Chinese and Korean Languages
GaiaX Asia Corp., a social media company and business solutions provider, is pleased to announce its expansion into the Chinese and Korean gaming markets with an e-mail based customer support in Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) and Korean.
Manila, Philippines (PRWEB) December 07, 2012
GaiaX Asia Corporation, a social media company and business solutions provider provider, expands its support services with Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) and Korean e-mail based customer support for Android and iPhone game publishers and app developers.
Native Korean and Chinese speakers comprise the members of the new support team to ensure clients with a top quality customer support.
Rise of Chinese and Korean Customer Support
GaiaX Asia responded to the increasing demand for customer support in China and Korea. The increase in the demand was influenced by the recent partnership of GREE with 11 Chinese and South Korean developers. The list of developers and games are as follows:
1. Beijing ASTEPGAME Co. Ltd. (Beijing, China): Three Kingdoms TD – Fate of Wei
2. Beijing Pearlinpalm Information Technology Co., Ltd. (Beijing, China): Pearl Heroes
3. Boyaa Interactive International Limited (Hong Kong): Boyaa Texas Poker
4. Chukong Technology Co., Ltd. (PunchBox): Fishing Joy
5. Company 100, Inc (Gyeonggii, South Korea): Buddy Rush/Operation Cross Counter
6. Haypi Co., Ltd (Shanghai, China): Haypi Kingdom
7. Hoolai Game Limited (Beijing, China): Rise of Olympia
8. iFree Studio Limited (Hong Kong): Emross War
9. Pictosoft Co., Ltd. (Seoul, South Korea): Stylish Sprint
10. Shanghai MUHE Network Technology Co., Ltd. (Shanghai, China): Tap Three Kingdoms
11. Something Big Technnology Co., Ltd. (Shanghai, China): Sanguo Mobile
These developers are well-known in their home markets. Haypi's game, Haypi Kingdom, is one of the most popular Chinese mobile games and Hoolai has been the highest grossing developer on Tencent's platform, China's biggest social network. (Inside Mobile Apps, 2012)
China is known to be the world's largest gaming market with 120 million online PC gamers and 160 million mobile gamers. (Taipei Times, 2012) The South Korea mobile games market is also expected to grow at a double-digit rate well into 2017 with the uptake of smartphones and opening up of app stores.
About GaiaX Asia Corporation
GaiaX Asia Corp. is a social media company and the subsidiary company of GaiaX Co.Ltd (TSE: 3775) based in Tokyo, Japan. The GaiaX group commits itself to innovating and providing creative solutions to various social media needs and requirements of businesses. Its solutions help companies from different industries connect with their customers and clients online in a better and more efficient way.
For more information about the Korean & Chinese customer support, please visit http://app-support.en.gaiax.com/ or send an email to Ms. Alliana Go at multilingual(at)gaiax(dot)asia. For marketing concerns, please contact Ms. Britzee Capili at mktdiv(at)ph(dot)gaiax(dot)com.
For other general concerns about the company, please see the contact information below.
GaiaX Asia Corporation, Web Marketing, Karen Michelle Victoriano
TEL: (+632) 846 4596
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/12/prweb10205521.htmAdvertisement