Free and Equal Elections Forms Grassroots Electoral Watch Dog Group for Arkansas
3rd Party Debate Sponsor Brings Politically Diverse Group Together to Assure Greater Election Process Equality for Arkansans
Little Rock, Arkansas (PRWEB) December 03, 2012
Following a speech at the Arkansas “End The Fed” rally where she called for an end to the Presidential Debate Commission, Christina Tobin, founder of Free and Equal announced the formation of the Free and Equal Arkansas Caucus.
When asked about the groups Ms. Tobin said; “Our goal is to have grass roots caucus groups spread across the country who monitor legislation, push for positive reform and who can act as a resource for any candidate when needed to help them get free and equal access to the electoral process.”
Ms. Tobin continued, “We have a diverse group of six individuals all committed to making the electoral process in Arkansas free of any bias that might inhibit third party, or independent candidates from participating in the electoral process.” Ms. Tobin announced the six members below:
- David Chiodo - Founder of End The Fed Arkansas
- Deborah Standiford - Chair of the Pulaski County Libertarian Party
- Mark Daniels- Founder of Global Political Awakening
- Greg Deckelman - Media and public relations team member for Occupy Little Rock
- Dugan King - Former investment banker (introduced the “Fair Tax Plan” and drafted the ArBuck plan)
- Jessica Paxton - Media director and ballot access petition organizer for the Libertarian Party of Arkansas, and former Libertarian Congressional candidate
About Free & Equal
Free & Equal Elections Foundation is a non-partisan, 501(c)(3) public policy advocacy organization dedicated to reforming the electoral system throughout the United States.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/12/prweb10194864.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!