Research and Markets: United Arab Emirates Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vdb9nw/united_arab) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "United Arab Emirates Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018" to their offering.
The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within ten market categories:
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiac Rhythm Management
- Peripheral Vascular Devices
- Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- External Defibrillators
- Prosthetic Heart Valves
- Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices
- Cardiac Assist Devices
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Cardiovascular Devices market categories.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within ten market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the ten market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United Arab Emirates Cardiovascular Devices market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the United Arab Emirates Cardiovascular Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Biosense Webster
- Biotronik SE & Co.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cordis Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Sahajanand Medical Technologies Pvt.
- St. Jude Medical
- Terumo Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vdb9nw/united_arab
Source: Global Markets Direct