Logistics Bureau's Free 1/2 Day Seminars go 'On Tour' in Feb 2013
Lots of great tips and insights, 'the best networking in town' and enjoyed by thousands of industry colleagues over the years. Coming to a town near you very soon !
Logistics Bureau's very popular free Supply Chain and Logistics seminars have been running since 2003 across Australia and SE Asia. In the last 12 months they were expanded from a short breakfast event to a half day, so much more valuable information could be packed in.
These events recently ran in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne with over 300 guests registered. But some people complained!
They complained because the events were not held at a venue they could easily reach……. 'What about Brisbane'? 'What about Canberra'?
So our events will go 'on tour' early in mid February 2013, and be held in Brisbane, Canberra, Newcastle, Wollongong, North Ryde, and Norwest. (We may add others) So if you think we should add more locations to the tour, just let Rob O'Byrne know directly.
If you are already on the Logistics Bureau invitation list, you'll receive invitations shortly. If you are not………make sure you are. Here is the link.
Who Are These Events Best Suited To?
Some people have recently asked who these seminars are most suited to . A very good question. As you can appreciate, it's hard to provide an event that meets the needs of all comers, from experienced Supply Chain managers…………to recent entrants to the industry.
So if you have not been along before, here are some thoughts…….
Our events are not aimed at 'experts' in Supply Chain and Logistics, although many experienced in that field do regularly attend.
Those who gain the most benefit are typically:
- Relatively new to Supply Chain and Logistics
- Maybe moving into the field or have just taken over a role in the field.
- Not directly in a Supply Chain or Logistics role, but they see the need to know more about the topic. They might work in IT, Finance, HR, Engineering, or Property Management
- Employed in a large corporate or Government department, though could also be an SME owner.
- Keen on self development.
- Those who see the need for knowledge but don't want to invest time and expense in formal training. They want the 'nuggets' on a plate.
- Somewhat nervous about their lack of Supply Chain and Logistics knowledge and rather fear being 'found out'. They want to be taken 'behind the shroud' to find out easily and simply what it's all about.
- Those who want to gain more respect and credibility as a business person through broadening their knowledge.
We look forward to seeing at one of our events soon.
Remember, if you do not already receive invitations from us, you can, by just entering your details on this link:
You might also find this page useful that has lots of handy fee information and downloads:
— WebWireID164060 —