The American Biographical Institute Honors Dr. Krakovsky with Man of the Year 2012 Award
San Diego, CA, November 27, 2012 --(PR.com)-- The International Aesthetic and Cosmetic Center (IACC) announced today that The American Biographical Institute honored Dr. Krakovsky with esteemed Man of the Year 2012 Award. This notable award recognizes Dr. Krakovsky for his achievements in the field of Medical Education.
Dr. Krakovsky is a world renowned surgeon, educator, and inventor in Aesthetic, Plastic and Cosmetic procedures and holds medical licenses in both United States and United Arab Emirates. Dr. Krakovsky's medical practice is focused on performing male and female aesthetic/plastic/cosmetic procedures and surgeries, and educating physicians around the world.
Procedures in which Dr. Krakovsky specializes include traditional and modern liposculpture techniques using LASER® and VASER® technology, surgical procedures for the overweight including traditional and modified abdominoplasty with and without liposuction, body contouring after major weight loss for men and women, breast augmentation for women and breast reduction for men (gynecomastia treatment), injectable cosmetic treatments such as sclerotherapy for varicose vein treatment, botulinum toxin (Botox) for wrinkle treatment, fillers for face and body rejuvenation, male enhancement surgery, and female rejuvenation procedures that include, but are not limited to, the “mommy makeover” that allows a woman to regain a shapely body after multiple childbirths.
Dr. Krakovsky is a recipient of many prestigious awards, including:
· One of the 100 Best Cosmetic Surgeons of the Millennium in 2005
· One of the 100 Best Cosmetic Surgeons in the World in 2008.
· In both 2009 and 2010, he was awarded a certificate of recognition as one of America's Most Compassionate Doctors.
· In 2010, he also received the Patients' Choice Award and was selected as one of California's Favorite Physicians.
· In 2011, Dr. Krakovsky received the Leading Health Professionals in the World award.
· In 2012 he was elected to the Hall of Fame for Distinguished Accomplishments in Plastic Surgery. Later that same year, he was named Medical Education Man of the Year.
The mission of The International Aesthetic and Cosmetic Center is a practical application of extensive medical knowledge and surgical experience of its members to improving physical appearances of men and women. The International Aesthetic and Cosmetic Center is located in beautiful La Jolla, CA.
International Aesthetic and Cosmetic Center
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: The American Biographical Institute Honors Dr. Krakovsky with Man of the Year 2012 AwardView Comments and Join the Discussion!