Small Businesses can Now Print Checks Instantly in a Few Clicks with EzCheckPrinting Software
Check writer software ezCheckPrinting speeds up check writing and bill paying. And the new blank stock printing feature enable users to print professional checks in house easily and quickly. Free trial version is available at http://www.halfpricesoft.com
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) November 29, 2012
With the new ezCheckPrinting check writer from Halfpricesoft.com, even one-person small business can now print professional looking checks in house. EzCheckPrinting software developer team updated this check printing software with several new features to give users more controls on check design and printing.
- The new blank stocking printing feature eliminates the needs of preprinted checks.
Small business owners love ezCheckPrinting software because it is simple and easy to use, handles all their check printing needs - including customized layouts - and is very affordable.
"We found most software on the market were too complex and too expensive for small business owners," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "We believe small business owners should focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run the software. We wanted to build something that was user friendly, super simple, affordable & totally risk free."
ezCheckPrinting comes with many flexible options to suit the needs of each customer. Customers can print on standard size checks or on 8 ½ x 11-inch pages with check-on-top, check-in-middle, check-at-bottom and 3-per-page formats. If not using pre-printed checks, customers can customize the layout of their checks and include a logo or other image. If the customer prefers to use pre-printed checks or has a stock of pre-printed checks that needs to be used before switching to blank check stock, that option is available.
Known for affordability (from $39 per installation, free through TrialPay offer) and ease-of-use, ezCheckPrinting check writing software is highly popular with small to mid-sized corporations, government agencies, non-profits and financial institutions. New users can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
The main features include:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
ezCheckPrinting software saves small businesses time and money. Halfpricesoft.com also released ezCheckPersonal for family users that need to print smaller pocket size checks.
To learn more about check printing software from halfpricesoft.com, customers can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ACH deposit file generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebbusiness-accounting/check-printing-software/prweb10183904.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!