PennyStocks101.com Reports 5 Hot Stocks on Friday: Sequenom, Kayak Software Corporation, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., Zipcar Inc., and Energizer Holdings
http://www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) November 09, 2012
The market made a move up on Friday after two days of losses. The last two trading days were the worst 2-day slide in 2012 so far. The Dow fell 434 points since President Barack Obama won re-election. On Friday the Dow rose to 12,833 as of 11 a.m. (EST) after being down over 60 points before 10a.m. (EST).
PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to keep on your radar: Sequenom, Kayak Software Corporation, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., Zipcar Inc., and Energizer Holdings
1. Sequenom - reported revenue of $22.9 million for the third quarter of 2012, an increase of 25% from revenue of $18.3 million in the second quarter of 2012 and a 68% increase compared to revenue of $13.6 million for the third quarter of 2011.
2. Kayak Software Corporation - Priceline has struck a deal to buy Kayak Software Corp. for $1.8 billion in a move to expand its online travel business.
3. Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. - Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. posted fiscal second-quarter earnings and profits that blew past analysts' expectations. Net income in the three months to Sept. 30 hit $75.5 million, or 53 cents per share, reversing a loss of $25.3 million, or 19 cents per share, a year ago.
4. Zipcar Inc. - Third quarter revenue increased 15% to $78.2 million compared to $68.1 million in the prior year period.
5. Energizer Holdings - announced results for the fourth fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2012. Net earnings for the quarter were $117.0 million, or $1.84 per diluted share, as compared to net earnings of $45.8 million, or $0.67 per diluted share, in the fourth fiscal quarter of 2011.
Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/11/prweb10116488.htm