(PRWEB) November 05, 2012
KangoExtensions, a software development company specialized in developing browser extensions, announces the launch of its cross-browser extension framework Kango, v. 1.0.0.
Moreover, Kango make the extension development process significantly faster due to its simple and powerful API.
Kango provides an API, which offers solutions to the main problems developers might face while creating extensions:
- User interface creation: browser buttons, HTML pop-ups, custom settings, notifications.
- Automatic updates.
- Efficient and failure-free service proved by many projects with a large number of users.
- Development time reduction.
- Development simplicity.
- No need in subject matter experts, which allows to cut down on expenses.
- Free of charge for non-commercial open source projects.
KangoExtensions (http://kangoextensions.com/) — is a software development company specialized in web-services integration with browsers and desktop applications.
KangoExtensions team has over 6 years of experience in browser extensions, toolbars, and desktop applications development.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/11/prweb10087451.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!