Brink's Home Security Acquired - Best Alternative Announced
Brink's home security and ADT now one and the same. How is that to impact the consumer? Leading home security review site HomeSecuritySystems HQ announces an alternative security solution.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) November 03, 2012
HomeSecuritySystems HQ, a leading home security reviews website, recently announced an alternative to the now 'acquired' Brink's Home Security. Since Brink's Home Security's acquisition by Tyco International's ADT in early 2010, HomeSecuritySystems HQ has been at the forefront in providing homeowners with alternative security solutions and expert security advice.
One such alternative HomeSecuritySystems HQ recommends in the wake of Brink's Home Security's acquisition is FrontPoint Security. According to them, "thanks to FrontPoint Security, the acquisition has proved to be a blessing in disguise." On the other hand, they degrade ADT for its poor customer service, misleading terms and conditions and outdated technology, claiming they just "aren't worth it". Here is an overview of FrontPoint Security's features:
1. 30 Day Trial. Simply no other company in the industry has a similar offer. You get a chance to return the system within 30 days of activation for whatever reason, for a full a refund.
2. Customer Service: FrontPoint offers customer service that has been dubbed by their reviewers as “WOW service”. Thus it has gained them much recognition and critical acclaim. In fact, the esteemed Angie's List awarded them with the Super Service Award in 2011 to honor their excellent customer service.
3. 100% Cellular & Wireless: FrontPoint utilizes the latest wireless equipment by GE Security and provides all customers with cellular monitoring. Cellular monitoring includes the ability to receive instant text alerts, remotely arm and disarm your security system, let someone inside the house while you're away and watch the inside and outside of your home via live video.
4. Customer Reviews: FrontPoint Security is the only home security provider to receive a full 5-star rating by Yelp, the most stringent customer feedback platform online.
5. Clear Pricing: While other companies will entice your with "free" equipment or "free" installation, the amount almost always adds to up to a few hundred dollars. With FrontPoint, pricing is clear-cut and straightforward. The end cost of total ownership has been laid out very clearly on their website.
So according to HomeSecuritySystems HQ, FrontPoint's systems are truly the best available in the market, especially after Brink's Home Security's acquisition. Learn more about FrontPoint's features and packages right here.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebnews/brinkshomesecurity/prweb10091942.htmAdvertisement