Last Chance to Apply for Oneupweb's "Bringing Relentless Innovation to Michigan" Conference- Registration Closes Friday, November 2, 2012
Seating is limited for Oneupweb's “Bringing Relentless Innovation to Michigan”, known as BRIM, and applications for attendance will be accepted through Friday November 2, 2012.
Traverse City, MI (PRWEB) November 01, 2012
On Thursday, November 8th, 2012, Oneupweb will host BRIM, presenting a line-up of premiere Michigan businesses and entrepreneurs. The agenda includes discussions on turning entrepreneurial passion into success, growing customer relationships through social media, creating buzz for your brand, and marketing to a mobile audience. Following the networking lunch hour, Rick DeVos, CEO of Start Garden and Founder of ArtPrize, will deliver the keynote address. After a day of panel discussions there will be an investor pitch session during which five up-and-coming businesses will vie for a $2500 check from The Bank of Northern Michigan. The prize will be presented at the end of the event during the networking cocktail hour sponsored by Right Brain Brewery and Chateau de Leelanau.
Session panelists, moderators, and judges for the day are:
- Lisa Wehr, CEO, Oneupweb
- Tim Kauffold, Director of Operations, Oneupweb
- Carly Wujcik, Director of Sales and Marketing, Oneupweb
- Duncan White, Director of Client Services, Oneupweb
- Stephen Ezell, CEO, EHA Ventures
- Elizabeth O'Toole, National Level V Leader, Rodan & Fields Dermatologists
- Tim Pulliam, President and Founder, Keen Technical Solutions
- Laura Oblinger, COO, Traverse City Chamber of Commerce
- Neal Welbourne, Owner/Media Specialist, Welbourne Geographic Services
- Matt Myers Sr., CEO and President, EverywhereUGO National Licensing
- Dave Lorenz, Manager, Public and Industry Relations, Travel Michigan
- Rick DeVos, CEO, Start Garden and Founder, ArtPrize
- Dan Tosch, Web Manager, Boyne Resorts
- Joseph Wesolek, Web Marketing Content Planner/Manager, Beaumont Health Systems
- Ron Reeves, Public Relations and Social Strategist, Herman Miller
- Kellee Montgomery, Global Digital and Social Advertising Manager, General Motors
- Chris Wendel, Lender and Consultant, Northern Initiatives
- Tanya Berg, Founder and Consultant, Smartmark Consulting
- John Paul, President and CEO, The Bank of Northern MI
- Barb Fails Raftshol, Associate Director and Professor, Michigan State University
- Chad Dutmers , Managing Partner, Lakeside Equity Group
- Garth Deur, President and CEO, Lake Michigan Financial Corporation
Attendance is limited to one hundred MI business owners and entrepreneurs. Oneupweb will accept applications through Friday, November 2nd. Applicants must be confirmed to secure a guaranteed seat. For event details and application visit OneUpWeb.com/brim or view the Qwiki.
Oneupweb has been an innovator in digital marketing for more than 16 years, creating integrated online marketing strategies that incorporate search marketing (SEO and PPC), social media, web design, and mobile services. Heralded by an independent research firm for their leadership team, work ethic and solid experience in optimizing complicated sites, Oneupweb has been named a Top 25 Search Marketing Agency by Advertising Age for five consecutive years, and CEO Lisa Wehr is recognized as an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year. The company publishes an award-winning blog— StraightUpSearch, and an award-winning monthly newsletter—The Merge. Oneupweb is a privately held company located in Traverse City, Michigan. For more information on Oneupweb, please call 231.922.9977, visit OneUpWeb.com or follow them on Twitter @Oneupweb and @LisaWehr.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/11/prweb10080130.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!