Netformx Brings Multiple Industry Firsts with Latest Release of Flagship Network Design and Proposal Generation Solution
Netformx DesignXpert Version 15 Delivers Direct Uploads to Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW), Discovery of Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Products, and Several Efficiency Features
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) November 01, 2012
Netformx®, the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order solutions, announced today the availability of Netformx DesignXpert® Version 15. This release brings new features to help Netformx users design networking solutions for their customers faster and with greater ease. Two industry firsts, available in Version 15, were developed in close partnership with Cisco to meet growing demand from Cisco partners for tight integration to Cisco's new ordering system and better support for data center sales.
Netformx DesignXpert Version 15 is the first design and configuration solution to deliver direct upload capabilities to Cisco's new ordering system, Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW). Netformx also delivers the flexibility for customers to submit orders to both legacy ordering systems and CCW as part of one seamless transaction. Providing Netformx customers with the ability to upload their orders directly to Cisco, in a matter of a few clicks, brings tremendous efficiencies and workflow improvements.
Expanding on the momentum with data center sales, Netformx also brings to market the first product to automatically discover Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) products including configuration details to help Netformx users up-sell and cross-sell data center opportunities. Additional features available in Version 15 include the ability to discover Cisco TelePresense products (formerly Tandberg), a more comprehensive tool to allow customers to create functional designs through network layers 1-3, and more sophisticated support for network proxies. This latest version of Netformx DesignXpert is free of charge to users with annual subscriptions. Within 48 hours of the new version being available, over 50% of Netformx's users have already upgraded.
New Capability Highlights
- Increases productivity and workflow simplification with the first design and configuration solution to directly upload to Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) and legacy ordering systems, creating a bridge to Cisco's leading ordering systems and ensuring Cisco partners are able to submit valid orders quickly.
- Brings to market the first product capable of discovering Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) products and configuration details, accelerating the ability for Cisco partners to work with brownfield data centers built on Cisco UCS products.
- Improves ability for customers to find Cisco's Value Incentive Program (VIP)-eligible products and maximize VIP payouts.
- Accelerates the ability for customers to create functional designs using the completely re-designed LinkXpert feature that delivers a rich user experience when designing standard networking solutions from layer 1 to 3.
- Provides easier access to the extensive capabilities of the Netformx support organization such as resources, assist services, training, and certification.
- Improves support for high-resolution graphics in proposals.
- Implements more sophisticated support for network proxies to ensure uninterrupted connectivity to Netformx systems as well as ordering systems including CCW.
- Netformx DesignXpert's validated designs, built on the Netformx KnowledgeBase™, result in significant improvements in network design accuracy and productivity, as well as time- and cost-savings.
- Netformx Discovery™ enables assessment-led selling by auditing and baselining a customer's network and providing insights on technology upgrade, replacement, and enhancement opportunities.
- Technology vendor content in the Netformx KnowledgeBase includes over 350,000 devices and more than 2.35 million rules from leading enterprise equipment vendors.
- “As the global leader in collaborative requirements-to-order software solutions for enterprise technology, Netformx is dedicated to providing our users with the most advanced, powerful, and up-to-date solutions so they can create winning proposals, delight and retain their customers, and become more efficient,” said Ittai Bareket, CEO at Netformx. “The new features and enhancements in Netformx DesignXpert Version 15, particularly those resulting from our expanded partnership with Cisco, deliver greater productivity that helps our customers win business and increase profits.”
- Learn more about Netformx DesignXpert, the global leader in enterprise technology design and proposal generation, and DesignXpert Version 15.
- Read the InterComms interview with Sprint and Netformx on The Secret to Accelerating Time-to-Market for Managed Services.
- Read the article Accelerating Requirements-to-Order published in TM Forum's “Inside Best Practices & Standards”.
- View the TMC video describing how Netformx makes network design a collaborative process.
- View the Vanilla Plus video describing how Netformx addresses a multi-billion dollar industry problem by accelerating the requirements-to-order process.
- Access detailed customer success stories to discover how Netformx customers benefit.
Netformx is the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order software solutions for enterprise technology. Netformx's customers include service providers, systems integrators and equipment vendors who rely on the company's award-winning solutions to create and sell the information, communications, and technology solutions that power business.
Netformx has over 600 customers in more than 75 countries. Customers include AT&T, Belgacom, Bell, CDW, CenturyLink, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Swisscom, Telstra, Verizon, and WWT. The Netformx KnowledgeBase™ is the only comprehensive multi-vendor content library for technology products, including specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information, and discovery mappings from top technology suppliers including Cisco, Brocade, HP, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Plantronics, Polycom, and TrippLite.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/11/prweb10079324.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!