Sao Carlos Reports EBITDA growth of 26% in 3Q12: Portfolio increases 28% in 12 months and NAV reaches R$52/share
SAO PAULO, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sao Carlos Empreendimentos e Participacoes S.A. (BM&FBovespa: SCAR3) announces today its results for the third quarter of 2012.
- MARKET VALUE OF PROPERTY PORTFOLIO reached R$3.64 billion according to CBRE consulting firm. A total increase of 28% in 12 months and 20% over the same asset base in the same period;
- NAV reaches R$2.97 billion corresponding to R$52/share;
- ACQUISITION OF CE CANDELARIA IN RIO DE JANEIRO for R$35 million with cap rate of 14.5% + inflation;
- GROSS REVENUE WITH LEASES INCREASES 24% reaching R$72 million in 3Q12 versus R$58 million in 3Q11;
- EBITDA INCREASED 26% to R$58 million with a margin of 85.7%, from R$46 million and margin of 84.3% in 3Q11;
- FFO reached R$30 million in 3Q12, compared to $ 25 million in the same quarter last year;
- NET INCOME MOVED UP BY 22% to R$23 million in 3Q12 from R$19 million, in 3Q11;
- PHYSICAL VACANCY ended 3Q12 at 3.0%, with Financial Vacancy of 3.4%;
- DISTRIBUTION OF INTEREST ON EQUITY of R$31.5 million, equivalent to R$ 0.549016 per share, on November 21, 2012.
To download the full version of our "3Q12 Earnings Release", please access our website at www.scsa.com.br/ir
English (November 6, 2012, Tuesday)
9:00 a.m. (New York)
12:00 p.m. (Brasilia)
Code: Sao Carlos
INVESTOR RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
Phone: (55 11) 3048-5413
Sao Carlos is one of the main companies in the sector of investment and administration of commercial properties in Brazil. Our goal is to maximize rental revenues from the company's real estate, the assets' renting potential and the portfolio's market value. Our business strategy includes the investment in new commercial properties, reform and maintenance of our real estate, optimization of condominium administration and sale of properties that already attained maturation. We currently have a portfolio which includes mainly office buildings and retail stores located in the States of Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.
SOURCE Sao Carlos Empreendimentos e Participacoes S.A.