Research and Markets: Groundwater Reactive Transport Models - Contaminant Precipitation, Absorption and Migration in Subsurface Media
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqnxd3/groundwater) has announced the addition of the "Groundwater Reactive Transport Models" book to their offering.
Ground water reactive transport models are useful to assess and quantify contaminant precipitation, absorption and migration in subsurface media. Many ground water reactive transport models available today are characterized by varying complexities, strengths, and weaknesses. Selecting accurate, efficient models can be a challenging task. This ebook addresses the needs, issues and challenges relevant to selecting a ground water reactive transport model to evaluate natural attenuation and alternative remediation schemes. It should serve as a handy guide for water resource managers seeking to achieve economically feasible results.
Key Topics Covered:
1. HYDROGEOCHEM: A Coupled Model of Variably Saturated Flow, Thermal Transport, and Reactive Biogeochemical Transport
2. Modeling of Flow and Reactive Transport in IPARS
3. TOUGHREACT: A Simulation Program for Subsurface Reactive Chemical Transport under Non-isothermal Multiphase Flow Conditions
4. RT3D: Reactive Transport in 3-Dimensions
5. STOMP-ECKEChem: An Engineering Perspective on Reactive Transport in Geologic Media
6. PFLOTRAN: Reactive Flow & Transport Code for Use on Laptops to Leadership-Class Supercomputers
7. CORE2D V4: A Code for Water Flow, Heat and Solute Transport, Geochemical Reactions, and Microbial Processes
8. Reactive Transport Modeling in Variably Saturated Media with MIN3P: Basic Model Formulation and Model Enhancements
9. Overview of NUFT: A Versatile Numerical Model for Simulating Flow and Reactive Transport in Porous Media
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqnxd3/groundwater