Research and Markets: 2013 U.S. Offices of Lawyers Industry-Industry & Market Report
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hw5t9t/2013_u_s_offices) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Offices of Lawyers Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Offices of Lawyers Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. Other data include financial ratios, number of firms, payroll, industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including specialized attorneys, criminal law offices, bankruptcy law offices, corporate law offices, divorce and family law offices.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
*Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 54111: Offices of Lawyers. This industry comprises offices of legal practitioners known as lawyers or attorneys (i.e., counselors-at-law) primarily engaged in the practice of law. Establishments in this industry may provide expertise in a range or in specific areas of law, such as criminal law, corporate law, family and estate law, patent law, real estate law, or tax law.
- Legal Services
- Legal Aid Societies
- Title Abstract Services
- Paralegal Services
U.S. Census Categories
- NAICS 54111 - Offices of Lawyers is 100% comparable to
- SIC 8111 - Offices of Lawyers
- Legal services Immigration and naturalization law
- Specialized legal services Labor and employment law
- Bankruptcy referee Malpractice and negligence law
- Patent solicitor Patent, trademark and copyright law
- Specialized law offices, attorneys Product liability law
- Administrative and government law Real estate law
- Antitrust and trade regulation law Securities law
- Bankruptcy law Taxation law
- Corporate, partnership and business law Will, estate and trust law
- Criminal law General practice attorney, lawyer
- Debt collection law General practice law office
- Divorce and family law Legal aid service
- Environmental law
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hw5t9t/2013_u_s_offices