Research and Markets: Top 600 Global Cable Manufacturers Industry Report - All Individually Assessed and Ranked
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p59vdm/the_global_cable) has announced the addition of the "The Global Cable Manufacturers Industry Report" report to their offering.
The Global Cable Manufacturers Industry Report
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Global Cable Manufacturers Industry. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the top 600 Global Cable Manufacturers is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.
Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation, including details of:
- Sales growth
- Trading stability
- Employee performance
- Level of debt
- Gearing ratio's
- Creditor Exposure
- Performance ratio's
- Overall financial rating
Results are shown in graphical, numeric and narrative forms, and all individual analysis are measured in both the company's own currency, and USD ($) for ease of use. These individual analyses highlight a company's success just as easily as it can emphasise its vulnerability.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains an assessment of the market, based on the companies analysed.
This key information identifies;
- Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
- Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)
- Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
- Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Key Topics Covered:
This extensive report is broken into two parts:
1. A complete financial assessment of the market, based on the companies analysed
2. An individual financial performance analysis of each company (2 pages per company)
Specific areas included in the market assessment include;
Section 1 - Best Trading Partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
Section 2 - Sales & Market Performance
Section 3 - Profitability
4. 0 - How to Use
5.0 - Individual Company Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p59vdm/the_global_cable