Young Entrepreneurs Program Offers Business Start-up Package Worth Over $35K to Boost Local Middle Tennessee Economy
Due to continued local interest, Churchill Mortgage announced today that it is extending the deadline for its Young Entrepreneurs program to Dec. 31, 2012. The program aims to support local business and employment growth for Middle Tennessee.
Local professionals now have more time to develop and submit business ideas for a chance to win more than $35,000 in cash and prizes to help fund a new business in Middle Tennessee. To qualify, applicants must be 29 years old and under. Businesses and ideas must be either from or plan to headquarter in Middle Tennessee, and pitches must be a new or existing business that has been in operation for no more than 18 months.
In addition to a $5,000 cash prize to help fund the business, the winner will also receive educational business courses and office space, valued at more than $30,000, including:
- A three-month course at Entrepreneur Center in Nashville, where the winner will be educated on establishing a solid foundation for growth, further developing the business model, creating marketing strategies and planning for investor funding;
- A one-year E|Spaces membership, providing a launch pad for his or her business along with computers, Internet, phone, copiers, printers, scanners, meeting and conference rooms as well as learning and networking events;
- Individual iPads with pre-loaded business materials and online business publication subscriptions;
- Admission to Dave Ramsey's weeklong “EntreLeadership Master Series” workshop, with sessions focusing on real-world strategic planning, business administration tactics, marketing and advertising and other important aspects; and
- Monthly mentorship meetings with prominent business leaders in Nashville to support continued development as well as provide greater exposure to potential funding partners.
“Nashville continues to realize significant job growth across a diverse local economy,” said Mike Hardwick, president of Churchill Mortgage. “Through the Young Entrepreneurs Contest, we aim to further that growth by equipping young and ambitious leaders with the tools and resources they need to build successful businesses that create jobs for Middle Tennessee. To ensure long-term economic prosperity for our community, we must first invest in our future, and our future starts with the next generation of entrepreneurs.”
To enter the contest and submit a business idea, please visit http://www.churchillmortgage.com/entrepreneur.
About Churchill Mortgage
Founded in 1992, Churchill Mortgage is a prominent and financially sound leader in the mortgage industry, providing conventional, FHA, VA and USDA residential mortgages across 26 states. Unique within the industry, it is the only mortgage lender endorsed by nationally syndicated radio personality and personal finance expert and author, Dave Ramsey. Through its consultative approach to lending and strong commitment to local communities, the lender focuses on the right loan product for each borrower, providing the education and tools necessary to ensure borrowers' financial stability. For more information about Churchill Mortgage, visit www.churchillmortgage.com or follow them on Twitter @ChurchillMtg and Facebook at www.facebook.com/churchillmortgage.
For Churchill Mortgage
Mary York Cox