Research and Markets: Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) - Installed Capacity, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Profiles of Technology Developers and Key Country Analysis to 2030
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ksr36b/marine_power) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Marine Power (Wave and Tidal) - Installed Capacity, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Profiles of Technology Developers and Key Country Analysis to 2030" to their offering.
This report provides clear understanding of the global marine power market. The report provides an overview of various marine energy technologies such as wave energy, tidal energy, ocean thermal energy and energy from salinity gradient. The report covers information on requirements for development of a marine energy project and information on distribution of marine projects (wave and tidal) across various major countries.
Further, the report covers cost break-up for wave and tidal projects, profiles of major technology providers and installed capacity forecasts to 2030. Countries covered in the report include the US, Canada, the UK, Portugal, Republic of Korea and Australia. Information such as technology potential, power projects in demonstration and development stage and policy support for the industry is covered in detail.
Companies Covered in the Report Include:
- Ocean Renewable Power Company
- Aquamarine Power
- AWS Ocean Energy
- Carnegie Wave Energy Limited
- Marine Current Turbines Limited
- Ocean Power Technologies
- Oceanlinx Limited
- OpenHydro Group Limited
- Pelamis Wave Power
- Pulse Tidal
- Verdant Power
- Voith Hydro Wavegen Limited
- BioPower Systems Pty
- Tidal Generation Limited
- Wello OY
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by a Team of industry experts.
- Data on the installed capacity, split by key countries, cost analysis with LCOE comparison with other renewable sources, drivers and restraints impacting the global marine energy market.
- The report provides market insights on the major markets such as the US, Canada, the UK, Portugal, Australia and Republic of Korea (South Korea).
- Wave and tidal energy potential, project list of marine power and policy support for marine energy in major countries.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data for the marine energy market.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Position yourself to maximize potential in the growth of the market.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ksr36b/marine_power