Kohl's Department Stores is the Destination for Great Gifts at Unprecedented Value This Holiday Season
Kohl's Department Stores (NYSE: KSS) announces the launch of the Kohls.com Holiday Gift Shop, which will help shoppers find dream gifts for everyone on their holiday lists. To make choosing the perfect gift easy, the enhanced Holiday Gift Shop allows customers to shop by price, product category or gift recipient. An online listing tool allows customers to create customizable lists on their desktops, tablets or mobile devices and share personalized lists with others via email or social channels. With a new, convenient budget-tracking feature, shoppers can set a budget and stay on track as they add items to the list.
“We know our customers want to create the holiday of their dreams while staying within budget,” said Don Brennan, Kohl's chief merchandising officer. “This season, we are making it easy and exciting for shoppers to find amazing and affordable gifts for everyone on their lists. Our Holiday Gift Shop lets customers customize their experience by helping plan their in-store shopping trips with the perfect list or choose items to buy online, whenever and wherever they want. With WiFi available in all Kohl's stores by Black Friday, shoppers can also access and manage their lists on their tablets or mobile devices while they shop.”
Shopping on a Budget
Shopping for items by price is easy with great gifts listed by price point: $25 or less, $50 or less, $99 or less and $100 or more. With more savings opportunities this year, Kohls.com shoppers will be able to give dreamy gifts at down-to-earth prices. Customers can get even more value with additional Kohl's savings opportunities, including:
- Kohl's Cash® – During Kohl's Cash promotions, all shoppers get $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent (in store or online), with no earn limit, that can be used toward future purchases in store or on Kohls.com – good on all brands and sale prices. It's like getting paid to shop!
- Night Owls and Early Birds – During special hours, Kohl's offers the lowest prices of the week on select items or categories.
- Kohl's Charge – Kohl's Charge customers receive a number of exclusive benefits. In addition to getting extra savings on their first purchase, shoppers also receive Pick-Your-Day shopping passes and special event discounts throughout the year.
Shopping by Category or Gift Recipient
For those who just need a little inspiration to find the perfect item for their loved ones, the Kohls.com Holiday Gift Shop offers great gift ideas by product category or gift recipient such as:
- Barbie® Pinktastic Dolls by Mattel
- Playskool Mr. Potato Head Super Spud
- Fisher Price® Imaginext Pirate Ship
- Razor A Kick Scooter in Exclusive Colors
- Step 2 Fresh Harvest Kitchen
- LeapFrog Leapster GS Explorer Bonus Pack
- Apt. 9® Sequin Vneck Pullover
- Simply Vera Vera Wang Lurex Cardigan
- Apt. 9® Cashmere Sweater
- Jennifer Lopez Clutches
- Taylor Swift “Wonderstruck” Fragrance
- 14k Gold ¼-ct. T.W. Diamond Stud Earrings
- Marc Anthony Cashmere Sweaters
- NCAA Fleece Tops
- Croft & Barrow® Lounge Pants
- Croft & Barrow® Dress Shirt and Tie Boxed Set
- Kenneth Cole Fragrances
- Norelco Sensotouch Mens Razor 1160x
- Food Network™ 11pc Hard Anodized Cookware Set
- Food Network™ Monogram Coasters
- Keurig Mini Brewers
- Food Network™ Ice Bucket with Tongs
- SONOMA Sherpa Throw
- 8” Polaroid Tablet
- Vivitar 5.1mp Digital Camcorder
- Vivitar Digital Camera
- iHome Striped Headphones
- Innovative Technology iPad Case with Bluetooth Keyboard
Shopping with Ease – Online Listing Tool
Shoppers are invited to use Kohl's enhanced listing tool to create shopping lists for all things on Kohls.com; manage those lists from their desktops, tablets or mobile devices; and then share those lists through email or social channels. The new list builder allows customers to choose specific items, including size and color, to get the exact items they want on their shopping lists. The online resource also offers a real-time budgeting feature allowing users to set budgets before they create their lists and stay on track as they add items. Kohls.com customers will be able to add items directly from their lists to their shopping cart for quick, convenient shopping. Customers can also print their lists from Kohl's Kiosks in store.
Shopping with Confidence – Hassle-Free Returns
Customers can shop with confidence knowing that if gift recipients don't love what they get, they can easily return it. Kohl's return policy gives customers a quick, convenient and “no-questions-asked” experience. Customers returning merchandise with receipts or items purchased with Kohl's Charge cards are eligible to receive full refunds or even exchanges, while customers without a receipt will receive a Kohl's merchandise credit.
About Kohl's Department Stores
Based in Menomonee Falls, Wis., Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) is a family-focused, value-oriented specialty department store offering moderately priced, exclusive and national brand apparel, shoes, accessories, beauty and home products in an exciting shopping environment. With a commitment to environmental leadership, Kohl's operates 1,146 stores in 49 states. In support of the communities it serves, Kohl's has raised more than $208 million for children's initiatives nationwide through its Kohl's Cares® cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl's Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl's Department Stores, Inc. For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com, or join the discussion on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/kohls or Twitter http://twitter.com/Kohls.