Research and Markets: Middle East and Africa Diabetes Care Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5vwz8/middle_east_and) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Middle East and Africa Diabetes Care Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Middle East and Africa Diabetes Care Devices market - Israel, Saudi Arabia and South Africa. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Countries covered include Israel, Saudi Arabia and South Africa.
- Market size and company share data for Diabetes Care Devices market categories - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Middle East and Africa Diabetes Care Devices market..
Key players covered include:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Bayer HealthCare AG
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- LifeScan, Inc.
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Nipro Corporation
- Animas Corporation
- Arkray, Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Insulet Corp
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Middle East and Africa Diabetes Care Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5vwz8/middle_east_and