Research and Markets: Ecuador Energy Report: Significant Investments Planned In the Power Sector through to 2021 ($8.36bn) According To the Latest Electrification Master Plan
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5dprv/ecuador_energy) has announced the addition of the "Ecuador Energy Report" report to their offering.
This report provides updated facts and figures on the evolution of the national energy market. For the oil, gas, coal and power markets, the report details the market organisation, institutions regulating the market, and energy policy of the country. Energy companies active on the market are analysed. Domestic production, capacities, exchanges, consumption by sector and market shares are provided. Energy prices levels and taxes are described. Finally, the driving issues, and the market prospects are proposed.
HIGHLIGHTS IN ECUADOR
Ecuador is expected to rely increasingly on Chinese loan-for-oil contracts. Oil sector is struggling to define its future structure following the contract renegotiations in 2010. Significant investments are planned in the power sector through 2021 ($8.36bn) according to the latest Electrification Master Plan.
In Latin America, the dynamic trend in energy consumption observed in 2010 (+5.1%) stopped in 2011 (+0.8%), following the sharp slowdown in Brazilian energy consumption (+1.4%, from +10% in 2010). Primary energy increased by 2% (+20 Mtoe, of which +16 Mtoe in Colombia, where crude oil production grew by 18%). In 2011, the energy intensity of the GDP dropped by 3.7% (30% below the world average).
Key Topics Covered:
1. General Overview - Country snapshot with key data
2. Institutions and Energy Policy - Key regulatory bodies, major energy and climate change policies, including energy efficiency and CO2 emissions
3. Energy Companies - Key players in each energy market, activities description and assets development
4. Energy Supply - Country's energy resources, domestic production, imports and/or exports by energy sub-segment
5. Energy Prices & Taxes - Evolution of end-user prices and taxes levels for each energy
6. Consumption - Detailed overview of the energy demand by sector, and its evolution
7. Issues and Prospects - Key factors that will impact the market structure and dynamics in the years to come, detailed by energy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5dprv/ecuador_energy