Research and Markets: Trinidad & Tobago Energy Report: Gasfin Intends to Build a New 0.5 Mt/Year LNG Plant to Supply the Caribbean Market
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qq9zjb/trinidad_and) has announced the addition of the updated "Trinidad & Tobago Energy Report" report to their offering.
This report provides updated facts and figures on the evolution of the national energy market. For the oil, gas, coal and power markets, the report details the market organisation, institutions regulating the market, and energy policy of the country. Energy companies active on the market are analysed. Domestic production, capacities, exchanges, consumption by sector and market shares are provided. Energy prices levels and taxes are described. Finally, the driving issues, and the market prospects are proposed.
HIGHLIGHTS IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
Trinidad & Tobago are continuing to exploit their available gas resources via export pipeline and LNG projects. New shareholders were found for the Eastern Caribbean Gas Pipeline project that would initially connect the islands to Barbados. China Investment Corporation has signed a MoU with GDF Suez to buy its stake in the Atlantic LNG facility.
After the dynamic trends observed in 2010 (+3% in primary energy production and consumption), energy production in Africa fell by 5.7% (stagnation of South African coal production and 3% drop in Nigerian crude oil production and in Algerian gas production) while primary consumption stagnated. Electricity generation rose by an average 3% (over +8% in Nigeria and Algeria).
Main reasons to buy this report
- Obtain up-to-date, insightful and standardised information by country
- Identify key companies activities and strategy in the Trinidadian market
- Have a logical framework to monitor market developments and emerging trends
- Assess how national regulations impact the Trinidadian energy industry
- Understand factors driving market competitiveness
- Gain a clear view of the development of renewable energies in the energy market
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
Administracion del Mercado Electrico (AME)
Administracion Nacional de Combustibles
Administracion Nacional de Usinas y Trasmisiones Electricas
Alcohol y Portland
Gasoduto Cruz of Sur
Gasoduto del Litoral
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qq9zjb/trinidad_and