Research and Markets: Digital Power Management Ics - 2012 Global Strategic Business Report Featuring 61 Profiles of Key Players
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k23244/digital_power) has announced the addition of the "Digital Power Management Ics - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Digital Power Management ICs in US$ Million by the following Application Types: Electronics, Data Communications, Computer Networks & Telecommunications, and Others (includes Lighting, Automated Test Equipment, and Motors). The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2008 through 2017.
The Report Profiles 61 Companies Including Many Key and Niche Players Such As:
- Advanced Analogic Technologies Inc.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Ericsson Power Modules AB
- Exar Corporation
- Fairchild Semiconductor Inc.
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- International Rectifier Corporation
- Intersil Corporation
- Zilker Lab Inc.
- Linear Technology Corporation
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- Micrel Inc.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Power-One Inc.
- Silicon Laboratories Inc.
- Summit Microelectronics Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Volterra Semiconductor Corporation.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. Executive Summary
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. OVERVIEW OF POWER MANAGEMENT ICS MARKET
3. DIGITAL POWER MANAGEMENT ICS MARKET
4. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. REVIEW OF END-USE MARKETS
7. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONS
8. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
9. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
10. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. NORTH AMERICA
4. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 61 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 62)
- The United States 44
- Japan 5
- Europe 6
- Germany 1
- The United Kingdom 2
- Rest of Europe 3
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) 6
- Middle East 1
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k23244/digital_power