Research and Markets: Tungsten: Markets, Competitors And Opportunities - 2012-2022 Analysis And Forecasts
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mh38kz/tungsten) has announced the addition of the "Tungsten: Markets, Competitors And Opportunities - 2012-2022 Analysis And Forecasts" report to their offering.
Tungsten is a hard, rare metal of critical and strategic importance. The British Geological Survey ranks tungsten among the scarcest elements on earth-rarer even than rare earths. The US Department of Energy also considers tungsten a critical material. The European Commission identified tungsten as the second most critical material in terms of economic importance vs. supply risk. The metal's unique properties make it essential to the manufacture of everything from drill bits to cruise missiles and there are no known substitutes.
China currently dominates the supply of tungsten and is expected to do so for the next decade. However, the Chinese government has adopted restrictive policies including implementing quota systems, increasing tax rates and pushing for industry consolidation, etc. to reorganize its tungsten industry, the same as in its rare earth industry. Chinese primary tungsten production will be curbed to half its historical growth rate going forward. Further, very few tungsten mines outside of China are expected to be in production, or close to beginning production, during the next few years.
Rising demand for tungsten coupled with dwindling supplies is keeping prices high. As a result, tungsten presents a unique situation with many opportunities for producers, fabricators and investors.
This Report Provides an in-Depth Look at the Global Tungsten Industry Including:
- What is tungsten, where does it come from, how is it obtained, what is it used for and why it is so important.
- Tungsten production, demand, prices, world trade and market outlook.
- China's role in tungsten supply, consumption, industry consolidation, pricing and shortages.
- Detailed analysis of the global tungsten market by segment from 2012 to 2022.
- Key strategic issues.
- Regional trends.
- Political risks.
- New technologies.
- Major opportunities.
- Competitive landscape.
- Top players in the market.
- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated
- Almonty Industries
- Carbine Tungsten
- Chenzhou Mining Group
- China Minmetals Corporation
- China Molybdenum
- China Tungsten and Hightech Materials
- Chongyi Zhangyuan Tungsten
- Deutsche Rohstoff
- Global Tungsten & Powders
- H.C. Starck GmbH & Co.
- Hazelwood Resources
- Hunan Nonferrous Metals Corporation
- Jiangsu Shunchi Tungsten & Molybdenum Products
- King Island Scheelite
- Mitsubishi Materials Corporation
- Nippon Tungsten
- North American Tungsten Corporation
- Northcliff Resources
- Ormonde Mining
- Plansee Group
- Rising Nonferrous Metals Share
- Thor Mining
- Wolf Minerals
- Woulfe Mining Corp
- Xiamen Tungsten
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mh38kz/tungsten