Research and Markets: Growth Opportunities in the Brazilian Distribution Transformers Market: Dry-type Technologies to Increase Companies' Product Offerings
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b34fbq/growth) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Growth Opportunities in the Brazilian Distribution Transformers Market: Dry-type Technologies to Increase Companies' Product Offerings" to their offering.
This research service analyzes the Brazilian market for distribution transformers. The market experienced huge growth in 2012, leveraged by investments on grid reinforcement and industrial activity. There are latent opportunities within the distribution, generation, and industry segments. Nonetheless, the market is estimated to enter in a consolidation wave, with slow pace of yearly growth until 2017. There is a tendency from manufacturers to move toward dry-type technologies, increasing their product offering capabilities. The study examines key market drivers and restraints, and provides detailed forecasts and trends. The base year is 2012, with a forecast period of 2013-2017.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customers' needs?
- Will major and minor competitors continue to exist, or will they get acquired by other companies?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customers' needs, or is additional development needed?
- What major trends should influence the market over the next decade?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Total Distribution Transformers Market
4 Oil-type Segment Breakdown
5 Dry-type Segment Breakdown
6 The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b34fbq/growth
Source: Frost & Sullivan