Research and Markets: Infrastructure Investment and Partnerships Are Driving Enterprise Connectivity Services in Africa
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p37jht/infrastructure) has announced the addition of the "Infrastructure Investment and Partnerships Are Driving Enterprise Connectivity Services in Africa" report to their offering.
No single operator has, or should aim to have, physical assets in all countries in Africa, because partnering is proving to be a successful strategy to deliver enterprise connectivity services.
The competitive landscape for suppliers of enterprise connectivity services in Africa includes regional as well as worldwide operators. Each has different levels of infrastructure investment, but all rely on partners for delivery.
- Describes the enterprise connectivity services that are available in Africa
- Describes the competitive landscape for these services, including the capabilities of the main suppliers
- Discusses the factors that are driving and inhibiting growth, particularly focusing on submarine cables and terrestrial fibre
- Offers recommendations for operators supplying enterprise connectivity services in Africa
- Discusses some the unique challenges that Africa's telecoms market presents to operators.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p37jht/infrastructure