Research and Markets: Simulation in Textile Technology: Theory and applications
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/75mf47/simulation_in) has announced the addition of Woodhead Publishing Ltd's new book "Simulation in textile technology: Theory and applications" to their offering.
Simulation in Textile Technology provides a comprehensive review of the key principles, applications and benefits of modelling for textile production. After an introduction to modelling and simulation, the book goes on to review the principles and applications of the main types of model. It first discusses neural networks and their applications before exploring evolutionary methods and fuzzy logic. It then considers computational fluid dynamics and finite element modelling. The modelling of fibrous structures and yarns are covered in the following chapters, along with wound packages, woven, braided and knitted structures. The book concludes by reviewing the simulation of textile processes and machinery.
Key Topics Covered:
- Introduction to modelling and simulation in textile technology
- Neural networks and their application to textile technology
- Evolutionary methods and their application to textile technology
- Fuzzy logic and its application to textile technology
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and its application to textile technology
- The finite element method (FEM) and its application to textile technology
- Simulation of fibrous structures and yarns
- Simulation of wound packages, woven, braided and knitted structures
- Simulation of textile machinery.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/75mf47/simulation_in
Source: Woodhead Publishing Ltd