Research and Markets: China Thermal Insulation Material Industry Report, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmf3z4/china_thermal) has announced the addition of the "China Thermal Insulation Material Industry Report, 2012" report to their offering.
In recent year, China's thermal insulation material industry has entered a stage of steady and rapid development, with output up to 4.928 million tons in 2011, more than doubled that in 2005. Following the propulsion of energy conservation and emissions reduction in China, especially the development of building energy efficiency in both depth and breadth, China's thermal insulation material output in 2012 is expected to outnumber 5.5 million tons.
China Thermal Insulation Material Industry Report, 2012 of ResearchInChina makes an analysis on the development of thermal insulation materials in China, as well as the markets for major thermal insulation material products and related key enterprises.
Thermal insulation materials, based on the material, can be divided into organic, inorganic and metal thermal insulation materials.
Among organic thermal insulation materials, polystyrene foam and polyurethane foam have always occupied the dominant position, however, due to flammability and toxic substances released by combustion, the former is gradually being replaced; the latter, despite excellent thermal insulation properties, has frequently caused fire because of low (B grade) fireproof performance.
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction of Thermal Insulation Materials
2. Development Environment of Thermal Insulation Materials in China
2.1 Industry Environment
2.2 Policy Environment
3. Development of Thermal Insulation Materials in China
3.1 Industry Scale
3.4 Competitive Landscape
4. Development of Organic Thermal Insulation Materials in China
4.2 Polystyrene Foam
4.3 Rigid Polyurethane Foam
4.4 Phenolic Foam
5. Development of Inorganic Thermal Insulation Materials in China
5.3 Aluminum Silicate Fiber
5.4 Foam Concrete
5.5 Aerated Concrete
5.6 Foam Glass
6. Key Enterprises in China
- Beijing Lions Group
- Beijing New Building Materials Public Limited Company
- Beijing Star Building Materials
- Guangdong Wanhua Rongwei Polyurethanes
- Henan Huatai Building Materials Development
- Lanzhou Pengfei Heat Preservation
- Lecron Energy Saving Materials
- Nanjing Asahi-Jiantong New Building Materials
- Nanjing Hongbaoli
- Shandong Luyang Share
- Shandong Shengquan Chemical Co Ltd.
- Shanghai ABM Rock Wool
- Shanghai Ytong
- Xiamen Goot Advanced Material
- Zhejiang Dehe Cold Insulation Technology
- Zhejiang New Century Building Material
- Zhejiang ZhenShen Cold Insulation Technology
- Zhumadian City Yongtai Energy-Saving Building Materials Equipment Limited Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmf3z4/china_thermal