Research and Markets: Austria Energy Report: Two Major Hydropower Extension Projects Are Scheduled For Completion: Reisseck II (430 MW, 2014) and Limberg III (480 MW, 2017)
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ksmbmw/austria_energy) has announced the addition of the "Austria Energy Report" report to their offering.
This report provides updated facts and figures on the evolution of the national energy market. For the oil, gas, coal and power markets, the report details the market organisation, institutions regulating the market, and energy policy of the country. Energy companies active on the market are analysed. Domestic production, capacities, exchanges, consumption by sector and market shares are provided. Energy prices levels and taxes are described. Finally, the driving issues, and the market prospects are proposed.
HIGHLIGHTS IN AUSTRIA
Two major hydropower extension projects are scheduled for completion: Reisseck II (430 MW, 2014) and Limberg III (480 MW, 2017). Two wind parks are also under construction and expected for commissioning in 2012 and 2013: Petronell II (21 MW) and Hollern II (15 MW). All these projects are conducted by the Verbund Group.
Meanwhile, Europe is struggling to recover after the economical and financial crisis. Despite a 0.8% recovery in 2010, primary energy production fell again by 3% in 2011, in line with the 2.5% decrease in primary energy consumption. This noticeable drop in energy demand contributed to the 4.8% contraction in the energy consumption per unit of GDP (now 37% below the world average).
Key Topics Covered:
1. General Overview - Country snapshot with key data
2. Institutions and Energy Policy - Key regulatory bodies, major energy and climate change policies, including energy efficiency and CO2 emissions
3. Energy Companies - Key players in each energy market, activities description and assets development
4. Energy Supply - Country's energy resources, domestic production, imports and/or exports by energy sub-segment
5. Energy Prices & Taxes - Evolution of end-user prices and taxes levels for each energy
6. Consumption - Detailed overview of the energy demand by sector, and its evolution
7. Issues and Prospects - Key factors that will impact the market structure and dynamics in the years to come, detailed by energy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ksmbmw/austria_energy