Research and Markets: 2013 U.S. Musical Groups & Artists Industry-Industry & Market Report
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qmb4g9/2013_u_s_musical) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Musical Groups & Artists Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Musical Groups & Artists Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. Other data include financial ratios, number of firms, payroll, industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including musicians, entertainers and actors/actresses.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
*Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 71113: Musical Groups and Artists . This industry comprises (1) groups primarily engaged in producing live musical entertainment (except theatrical musical or opera productions) and (2) independent (i.e., freelance) artists primarily engaged in providing live musical entertainment. Musical groups and artists may perform in front of a live audience or in a studio, and may or may not operate their own facilities for staging their shows.
- Record, CD & Tape Stores
- Sound Recording Production
- Sheet Music Publishing
- Audio Video Equipment Manufacturing
U.S. Census Categories
- NAICS 71113 - Musical Groups & Artists is:
- 41% comparable to SIC 7929 - Musical Groups & Artists
- Entertainers and entertainment groups Popular music groups or artists
- Musical entertainers Symphony orchestra
- Chamber music groups or artists Actor
- Classical music groups or artists Actress
- Country music groups or artists Disc jockey service
- Dance band Entertainers
- Drum and bugle corps (drill teams) Entertainment group
- Gospel singers Entertainment service
- Jazz music group or artist Magician
- Musician Singing telegram service
- Orchestras or bands, nec
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qmb4g9/2013_u_s_musical