Research and Markets: Handbook of Food Safety in Spices
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m889cl/handbook_of_food) has announced the addition of Woodhead Publishing Ltd's new book "Handbook of food safety in spices" to their offering.
The book details food safety in spices and provides guidelines for a food safety management system in the spice and herb manufacturing process. It provides step-by-step details on aspects of hazard management, risk assessment, food safety surveillance and regulatory aspects of food safety management. Various risk analysis models and dose-response models are described in detail.
Key Topics Covered:
- Principles and systems of food safety
- Essential elements of food safety
- Pre-requisites for food safety
- Risk management and food safety surveillance systems
- Hazard management in spice and herbs: The HACCP approach
- Establishing a food safety plan for spice processing.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m889cl/handbook_of_food
Source: Woodhead Publishing Ltd