Research and Markets: Advances in Brazing: Science, Technology and Applications
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3l5zg/advances_in) has announced the addition of Woodhead Publishing Ltd's new book "Advances in brazing: Science, technology and applications" to their offering.
Brazing is a fast growing joining technology. Advances in brazing reviews current research in the area summarized by some of the world's leading experts in the subject. Part one explains the fundamentals of brazing. Part two then moves on to discuss the materials that use brazing techniques. The book concludes with part three which covers the main applications, including solid-state electrochemical devices, electrical, packaging and structural applications.
Key Topics Covered:
Part 1 Fundamentals of brazing: The wetting process in brazing
- Strength and margins of brazed joints
- Modeling of the sequence phenomena in brazing.
Part 2 Materials used in brazing: Brazing of superalloys and intermetallic alloys
- High temperature brazing: Filler metals and processing
- Brazing of diamonds and cubic boron nitride
- Brazing of oxide, carbide, nitride and composite ceramics
- Brazing of nickel, ferrite and titanium-aluminum intermetallics
- Brazing of aluminium and aluminium to steel
- Controlled atmosphere brazing of aluminum
- Active metal brazing of advanced ceramic composites to metallic systems
- Brazing of metal and ceramic joints
- Brazing of carbon-carbon (C/C) composites to metals.
Part 3 Applications of brazing and brazed materials: Brazing of cutting materials
- Coating techniques using brazing
- Metal-nonmetal brazing for electrical, packaging and structural applications
- Glasses and glass ceramics as brazing materials for high temperature applications
- Brazing of nickel-based filler metals for pipes and other components in contact with drinking water
- Fluxless brazing of aluminium.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3l5zg/advances_in
Source: Woodhead Publishing Ltd