The International Society of Primerus Law Firms (Primerus) Celebrates Twenty years; Hosts the 2012 Primerus Global Conference
Primerus plays host to over 200 members and guests at this year's Global Conference, November 1-4 at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in Scottsdale, Arizona
Grand Rapids, Michigan (PRWEB) October 30, 2012
The International Society of Primerus Law Firms is proud to celebrate its 20th anniversary at the 2012 Primerus Global Conference. This year, Primerus members from around the world will come together to learn from some of the world's leading legal industry experts, while building relationships as friends and colleagues.
The conference has given Primerus members several reasons to attend including:
Exciting programs led by globalization experts discussing topics including legal trends, technology, marketing, business development, the opportunity to meet and network with Primerus peers and of course great activities including golf, desert tours, kayaking and horseback riding.
Speakers at this year's conference include:
- Alice Paylor, Esq. (Rosen Hagood – Charleston, SC)
- Ashley Belleau, Esq. (Montgomery Barnett, L.L.P. – New Orleans, LA)
- Ben Schorr (Roland Schorr & Tower – Flagstaff, AZ)
- Bob Weiss (Alyn-Weiss & Associates – Lakewood, CO)
- Carl Lang, Esq. (Rosenblum, Goldenhersh, Silverstein & Zafft, P.C. – St. Louis, MO)
- Duncan Manley (Christian & Small LLP – Birmingham, AL)
- Jack Roberts (Peak Positions LLC – Traverse City, MI)
- James Jones, Esq. (Senior Fellow at the Center for the Study of the Legal Profession at the Georgetown University Law Center - Washington, D.C.) (Legal Management Resources LLC – Reston, VA)
- James Whalen, Esq. (Lipe Lyons Murphy Nahrstadt & Pontikis, Ltd. – Chicago, IL)
- Jeffrey Horst, Esq. (Krevolin & Horst, LLC – Atlanta, GA)
- Jim Calloway, Esq. (Oklahoma Bar Association – Oklahoma City, OK)
- John Brydon (Brydon Hugo & Parker – San Francisco, CA)
- Patricia Barcellos G. Madeira, Esq. (Barcellos Tucunduva Advogados – Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Paul Scoptur (Aiken & Scoptur, S.C. – Milwaukee, WI)
- Paul Unger (Affinity Consulting Group – Columbus, OH)
- Randy Moody (Roe Cassidy Coates & Price, P.A. – Greenville, SC)
- Ray McElfish (McElfish Law Firm – West Hollywood, CA)
- Steve Tuuk (Matterhorn Insurance Services, LLC – Grand Rapids, MI)
The event will begin with an opening cocktail reception Thursday night. Friday night, member law firm Burch & Cracchiolo from Phoenix, Arizona will host a Margarita Happy Hour, and the event will come to a conclusion with a dinner & awards ceremony planned for Saturday night.
About The International Society of Primerus Law Firms (Primerus)
Primerus is a society of top-rated, independent, boutique law firms that have earned the right to display the Primerus seal of quality. As one of the most respected law firm societies, Primerus has become the size of some of the world's largest law firms.
Primerus is growing at an unprecedented pace, and is expanding throughout the U.S., Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean. With thousands of lawyers in the society, Primerus members, collectively, offer the breadth of expertise and jurisdictional coverage that only the world's largest law firms can offer to their clients, but at more reasonable rates. Law firms in the U.S. and Canada must be AV-rated using the Martindale-Hubbell peer review service. For firms outside of North America, consideration is given to respected resources, such as, Chambers Global Guide, Legal 500 EMEA, and IFLR 1000. Additionally, once approved for membership, every Primerus firm is audited, annually, to ensure that the legal services they continue to provide to clients are of a consistent, high quality, year after year. Each member is committed to the following standards: Integrity, Excellent Work Product, Reasonable Fees, Continuing Legal Education, Civility and Community Service.
For more information, and for a complete listing of top-rated, independent, boutique law firms in your area, please call 800.968.2211 or visit http://www.primerus.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebPrimerus/Global-Conference/prweb10071130.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!