BRICS Market: Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Fetal & Patient Monitoring Analyzed with 2018 Forecasts in New Research Reports
“Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors Market”, “Fetal Monitors Market” and “Patient Monitoring Accessories Market” for BRICS region are the new medical devices market research reports added to ReportsnReports.com store.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 28, 2012
These reports provide key market data on the “Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors market”, “Fetal Monitors market” and “Patient Monitoring market” in the BRICS countries. The reports provide value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within the market categories
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors market in the BRICS
1. Digital Sphygmomanometers
2. Mercury Sphygmomanometers
3. Aneroid Sphygmomanometers
- Fetal Monitors market in the BRICS countries
1. Antepartum Monitors
2. Intrapartum Monitors
- Patient Monitoring market in the BRICS countries
1. Patient Monitoring Leads and Electrodes
2. Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Cuffs
3. Patient Monitoring Temperature Probes
The reports also provide company shares and distribution shares data for the overall market in each of the aforementioned countries. The reports are supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world's most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older—a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It's estimated that shortly after 2020, India's population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018 - Key players covered include Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd., Rossmax International Ltd., A&D Medical / LifeSource, Microlife Corporation, GE Healthcare, AViTA Corporation, Terumo Corporation, Paul Hartmann AG, Philips Healthcare, Welch Allyn Inc., Morepen Laboratories Limited and Schiller AG.
Fetal Monitors Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018 - Key players covered include Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Sunray Medical Apparatus Co., Ltd., ArjoHuntleigh, Edan Instruments, Inc., Dixion and BPL Health Management Solutions.
Patient Monitoring Accessories Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018 - Key players covered include 3M Health Care Ltd., Covidien plc, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Welch Allyn Inc., GE Healthcare, Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd., Ambu A/S, Bionet Co.,Ltd., ConMed Corporation, Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA and Microlife Corporation.
Scope for these reports:
- Market size data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the market categories.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the BRICS market.
Reasons to buy these reports
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Buy your copy for these reports below:
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018 @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/200179-non-invasive-blood-pressure-monitors-market-outlook-in-brics-brazil-russia-india-china-south-africa-to-2018.html
- Fetal Monitors Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018 @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/200180-fetal-monitors-market-outlook-in-brics-brazil-russia-india-china-south-africa-to-2018.html
- Patient Monitoring Accessories Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018 @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/200181-patient-monitoring-accessories-market-outlook-in-brics-brazil-russia-india-china-south-africa-to-2018.html
Browse more reports on Medical Devices @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/
Contact sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com for further information.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebnon-invasive-bp-monitors/fetal-patient-monitoring/prweb10061103.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!