PennyStocks101.com Reports 5 Hot Stocks in Friday's Market: Cerner Corp., Varian Medical Systems, Perkinelmer, Devry Inc., and Taser International
http://www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) October 26, 2012
PennyStocks101 Reports 5 HOT STOCKS to keep on your radar: Cerner Corp., Varian Medical Systems, Perkinelmer, Devry Inc., and Taser International
Positive economic data wasn't able to influence the market on Friday as stocks slipped on account of more weak corporate earnings. Apple went under $600 after saying its profit will decline this holiday season.
1. Cerner Corp. - The company made $98.9 million, or 56 cents per share, for the quarter that ended Sept. 29. That was up from $78.8 million, or 45 cents per share, during the same period last year.
2. Varian Medical Systems - Varian reported net income of $120.2 million, or $1.08 per share, up from $101 million, or 87 cents per share, in the prior year period.
3. Perkinelmer - The Company said Thursday its earnings fell 19 percent in the quarter to $29.6 million, or 26 cents per share, in the three months that ended Sept. 30. That compares to earnings of $36.6 million, or 32 cents per share, in last year's quarter.
Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Devry Inc. - The Company announced first quarter fiscal 2013 earnings of $0.49 per share, which beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.31 by 58%.
5. Taser International - TASER Q3 Revenues Up 18% to $28.8 Million
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/10/prweb10062941.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!