AvePoint Showcases Tradition of Excellence and Support for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 at SharePoint Conference 2012
Platinum and Keynote Sponsor for the third consecutive SharePoint Conference, AvePoint will lead sessions, demo new products, and offer thought leadership for governing and scaling Microsoft SharePoint deployments
Jersey City, New Jersey (PRWEB) October 26, 2012
AvePoint, leader in governance and management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint, today announced that it is a Platinum and Keynote Sponsor of Microsoft SharePoint Conference (SPC) 2012, taking place from November 12-15 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV. AvePoint's Platinum and Keynote sponsorship for the third consecutive SPC highlights the company's continued commitment to the global SharePoint community, and provides an opportunity to showcase the DocAve Software Platform, its award-winning product line for managing, governing, and scaling enterprise technology platforms with support for Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
"Amidst the release of Microsoft SharePoint 2013, AvePoint is excited to once again join the global SharePoint community and help evangelize solutions that enable cloud and hybrid SharePoint deployments, Microsoft Office 365, Windows Azure, and other line-of-business applications together as a truly integrated, end-to-end business solution, with compliance and governance management functionality,” said Dr. Tianyi (TJ) Jiang, Co-Chief Executive Officer of AvePoint. “AvePoint can help organizations meet their dynamic business and technology needs by stitching together a better enterprise solution story.”
In order to share the knowledge earned through 11 years helping more than 10,000 organizations worldwide govern and scale their social enterprise collaboration platforms, AvePoint will offer three days of sessions at the AvePoint Demo Theatre at its exhibition booth (417), with each day focusing on a major business challenge facing the global SharePoint community.
- Monday, November 12 – SharePoint 2013 & Migration: Don't miss presentations from AvePoint and valued partners including Intellinet and SharePoint MVP Andrew Connell from Critical Path Training diving into the most compelling features of SharePoint 2013 as well as best practices for upgrading to Microsoft's latest platform release. For more information on how AvePoint supports SharePoint 2013, please visit our AvePoint.com/SharePoint-2013.
- Tuesday, November 13 – Cloud Computing: AvePoint and partners – including Steve Fox, Director, Azure at Microsoft Corp. – will take the stage and share best practices and available solutions for organizations looking to utilize on-premises SharePoint deployments with Office 365, SharePoint Online, Windows Azure, and other cloud platforms.
- Wednesday, November 14 – Governance Automation & Compliance: AvePoint and partners including SharePoint MVP Robert Bogue, Planet Technologies, Hitachi Data Services, and NetApp will highlight the business and technical challenges as well as tips and tricks for successfully governing and managing social enterprise collaboration platforms while meeting all regulatory and statutory compliance obligations.
Additional AvePoint-led speaking engagements on topics both vital and relevant to the SharePoint community include: (Pacific Standard Time):
- Breakout Session: 10:30am, Tuesday, November 13: Wish I'd Have Known That Sooner! SharePoint 2013 Demystified by Jeremy Thake, SharePoint MVP & AvePoint Chief Architect and Dan Holme, SharePoint MVP
- Breakout Session: 10:30am, Thursday, November 15: Living in a Hybrid World: Compliance and Governance Meet Cloud by Jeremy Thake and Dana Simberkoff, AvePoint Vice President of Risk Management & Compliance
- Expo Theater: 6:55pm, Sunday, November 11: Deploying and Supporting the SharePoint Solution that's Right for You with AvePoint by Mary Leigh Mackie, AvePoint Vice President of Product Marketing
- Expo Theater: 2:25pm, Wednesday, November 14: Preparing for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 with AvePoint by Mary Leigh Mackie
AvePoint will also continue its tradition of excitement at SPC by giving away another top-of-the-line Ducati Motorcycle in conjuction with Ducati's 20th Anniversary of the Ducati Monster line of high performance motorcycles in 2013. AvePoint will also be giving away one of the newly released Microsoft Surface tablets. The drawing will take place at 2pm PST on Thursday, November 15.
For more information on how AvePoint's award-winning software platform with more than 40 fully integrated products for protecting, managing, governing, and scaling SharePoint environments supports SharePoint 2013, please visit AvePoint.com/SharePoint-2013. To learn about all of the AvePoint activities at SPC 2012, please visit AvePoint's SPC 2012 microsite.
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of governance and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms. Propelled by the world's largest SharePoint-exclusive research & development team, AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers – including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies – govern and scale their enterprise technology platforms. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebsharepoint-2013/avepoint/prweb10058715.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!