Squire Tech Solutions Announces Mobile Responder 600 Communications Package
Leading satellite interoperability services company Squire Tech Solutions has released the Mobile Responder 600 Communications Package. The turn key integrated satellite based system , offers a bolt-on system of communications equipment designed to serve IT and incident operations personnel with reliable communications virtually anywhere.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) October 25, 2012
Squire Tech Solutions, leading tactical satellite service provider and integrated mobile response equipment manufacturer, announced immediate availability of the Squire Tech Solutions Mobile Responder 600 communications package. MR-600 enables government, corporate, and other mobile operations to auto-connect in under 3 minutes data, digital phones, intercom, managed phone switch, virtual private networks (VPN), long range wireless access point, and extend enterprise networks virtually anywhere.
“Since 2004 Squire Tech has been dedicated to changing the satellite industry from merely selling satellite radio frequencies to delivering industry specific, warranted, tested, and most importantly, reliable turnkey solutions. Our objective is clear; create packages that work without the customer having to over-think or be concerned about connectivity. With this Mobile Responder 600 satellite solution, we extend those capabilities to include a very robust phone system.” stated Mark Davison, president of Squire Tech Solutions.
The Mobile Responder 600 offers a flexible design, providing immediate deployable ‘two button' satellite communications infrastructure for small vehicles, flat trailers, pCom® communications trailers, vans and mobile command centers. The Mobile Responder 600 electronics are pre-wired, labeled, tested, racked, and certified before shipping. Squire Tech also offers an unprecedented comprehensive warranty covering both service and equipment from the date of activation.
“Due to the days and hours of testing and certification our engineers go through in advance, we are able to save time and money for our customers while also providing a product that fulfills the user requirements when they are needed most.” said Michael Zalle, vice president sales and marketing.
Key Features of the Mobile Responder 600 satellite System;
- AvL Technologies Satellite Antenna
- iDirect X5 Rack Mounted Modem
- RF Package for 5Mbps Squire Tech Network
- Power over Ethernet Local Area Network Switch
- Long Range Wireless Access Point
- Power management UPS and circuit protected power strip
- PBX with redundant hard-drives.
- 5 VoIP Cisco™ Phones included standard
- 1 VoIP WiFi Wireless phones included
- Paging abilities to all phones and external PA speaker
- Remote Announcement Enabled (PA from remote location)
- Intercom to all phones
- Auto attendant for inbound call management
- DID to each extension capable
- Configurable call distribution
- 3 or 4 digit extension dialing and transfer
- Intercom directed (to an extension, subject to phone features)
- Voicemail system with voicemail to email capability
- 4 traditional analog phone ports (upgradable to 8)
- Supports all major US market area codes
- 3-way conference ability
- Digital display on all supplied desk phones
- IP Paging System with Horn Speaker
- Call management for multiple inbound telephone lines (tellular, standard analog, etc)
- Secure dialing over STS VSAT (private IP addresses)
- Push configuration for quick add of new phones and extensions
Squire Tech Solution's Mobile Responder 600 is the result of dozens of successful Mobile Responder 100 and 500 customer deliveries. The feature revisions, enhancements, and updates have been driven by customer feedback, customization requests, and long term testing of the various equipment options available. Squire Tech's Public Safety, Department of Homeland Security, Remote Oil and Gas, and Disaster restoration customers have been instrumental in helping the company align the various technical capabilities with the most commonly required functionality.
About Squire Tech Solutions, LLC:
Founded in 2004, Squire Tech Solutions LLC (Squire Tech) is the leading satellite interoperability services company specializing in managed voice, video, Internet, and data. The company offers a wide range of integrated equipment offerings including the pCom® tactical communications trailer which is the first product of its kind in the industry. Squire Tech remains focused on customer experience, quality of performance and reliability while always ensuring the customer truly has ‘Communications Where You Need It'.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebSquire_Tech/Mobile_Responder/prweb10058367.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!