Hubspot for Higher Education: Free Inbound Marketing Webinar
What is Hubspot and How Can it Help Your Institution? Find Out on Thursday, November 26 at 2:00 EST
Cedar Rapids, IA (PRWEB) October 25, 2012
Hubspot's all-in-one marketing software, founded by MIT Sloan graduates, is Inc 500's #2 fastest growing software company. What is all the buzz about and how is it relevant to higher education?
Join Jennifer Nordstrom from the University of Michigan-Dearborn and Ann Oleson at Converge Consulting (Hubspot's Higher Education partner) as they walk through a use case study on how Hubspot can improve your marketing efforts. Learn how the University of Michigan used Hubspot's tools as they started marketing two new online master's programs.
You will learn how to:
- Create landing pages and gauge their effectiveness
- Manage SEO efforts from keyword research to monthly reporting
- Understand how engaged your leads are and what content is drawing them in
- See how specific channels are working in terms of ROI
- Set up automated lead nurturing campaigns
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/10/prweb10050100.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!