8th Annual Call Center Summit: Put People First, Where Strategy Meets Action
Customer Management iQ, a division of IQPC, announces the 8th Call Center Summit taking place January 22-25, 2013 at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld in Orlando, FL.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 24, 2012
The Call Center Summit is celebrating its 8th year as THE leadership event for customer management and contact center professionals. It is a unique gathering where customer care leaders come together to solve today's greatest challenges and collaborate on the future of customer service excellence. This year's program has been expanded incorporating new elements such as:
- The Customer-Centric Ideas Laboratory
- Global Service Delivery Mini-Intensive
- Performance Metrics & Analytics Mini-Intensive
- The New Era of Customer Interactions
- The Human Resources Partnership
- Post-Event Executive Summary
- View the agenda
The newly designed e-book includes all necessary information regarding the Summit along with key industry trends and detailed information on keynote speakers.
Notable speakers at the Summit include:
- Eric Galvin, VP Call Operations & Strategy, CIGNA Corporation
- Brian Mullaney SVP of Contact Center Operations, The SCOOTER Store
- Debbi Fiorino, SVP Human Resources, World Travel Holdings
- Dennis Fitzgerald, VP Customer Satisfaction, Yaskawa America
- David Chaulk, Chief Operating Officer, Brand Developers Limited
- Patrick O'Shea, VP Acquisition & Retention, TXU Energy
- Kathy Brooks, VP Organizational Development, Culture & Internal Communications, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Kasey Clements, Regional Director of Owner Services, Starwood Vacation Ownership
- Pierre Aube, Junior VP of Operations, TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
- Randy Rubingh, Director of Customer Service, StubHub
- Martha Frye, SVP Customer Service & Sales Solutions, Nationwide Insurance
- Gail Smith, Chief Customer Officer, MetroPlus Health Plan
- View the agenda for complete speaker line-up
In addition to the expert speaker faculty, leading solution providers are also gearing up to share best practices and solutions to current challenges contact centers are facing with the best-in-class technology. Solution providers in attendance include 360'CRM, CallCopy, Etech, Five9, Fraser Group, Intelliverse, IQ Services, Interactive Intelligence, Levementum, OnBrand24, Plantronics, Prime Connections, Texas Digital, UNICOR, Whitepages, NobelBiz and more.
From the same producers as Call Center Week, the Summit presents 4 days of enlightening discussion, idea generation and dialogue with your peers. For more information on the 8th Call Center Summit, visit the event homepage or contact Gahwui Kim at 1-646-502-3266
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/10/prweb10047918.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!