Noble Harmony v3 Delivers the Newest Generation of Mobile Contact Center Management from Noble Systems
Unified contact center solutions provider presents Harmony version 3, upgrading its award-winning web-based manager tool for mobile devices, tablets or off-site computers
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 24, 2012
Noble Systems Corporation, a global leader in unified contact center technology solutions, today announced the release of Noble Harmony v.3, adding to the power of its web-based supervisor interface for remote and mobile contact center management. Noble Harmony v.3 features enhanced security settings, streamlined control center functionality, improved list scheduling tools, and more. Just like previous versions, Harmony v.3 supports multiple browsers and operating systems and is accessible on tablets, smart phones, laptops and desktops.
“Remote and mobile management access is no longer a luxury – it's a necessity,” said James K. Noble, President and CEO of Noble Systems. “High-performance contact centers compete in a global marketplace that has moved beyond the traditional wires-and-workstations model. That's why we've invested in delivering a solution that untethers managers and empowers them to get the job done anywhere, anytime.”
Noble Harmony provides remote and mobile access to Noble's award-winning management tools from virtually any web-enabled device, allowing managers to easily stay on top of contact center activities, wherever they may be located. Managers can create list assignments, set pacing parameters, monitor agent activity, define alerts to be triggered on specific activities, quickly find and analyze individual campaigns and agents, audit changes, and much more.
Key enhancements and features include:
- Enhanced Security Settings: hide functions and provide read-only access to modules within Harmony and use new Auditing tools to track changes
- Improved Ease of Use: personalize the supervisor interface, add agent photos, and create customized dashboards and layouts for monitoring real-time activity
- Enriched Management Tools: manage groups, select assignments and pacing, perform inline filtering, and more with mobile-friendly control panel
- Upgraded Scheduling Options: build list assignment schedules, including conflict management, from any tablet, phone or computer
- Advanced Supervisor Updates: define threshold conditions and setup warnings and alerts for datasets, agents, campaigns, groups, holds, etc, including dashboard and email notifications
- Expanded Application Flexibility: view and use Noble Web Reports through Harmony for a complete management view
Noble Harmony v.3 is a part of Noble's browser-agnostic mobile management platform, which works with most major browser applications (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) to connect contact center managers to their reporting and management data. Due to its flexible architecture, Noble Harmony v.3 is accessible on devices that utilize Windows, Android, Linux or iOS operating systems.
About Noble Systems
Noble Systems Corporation is a global leader in unified contact center technology solutions, providing innovative products since 1989. Every day, millions of customer contacts are made by agents at 4,000+ client installations worldwide using the award-winning Noble platforms for inbound/outbound/blended communications. The scalable, integrated Noble solutions include advanced ACD and predictive dialing; unified contact processing; and integrated IVR, recording, messaging, quality/monitoring systems, scripting, workforce optimization, real-time reporting and management, and analytics and decisioning tools. Based in Atlanta, GA, Noble Systems was the first vendor to offer an open, scalable, fully-distributed platform. For more information, contact Lee Allum at 1.888.8NOBLE8 or visit http://www.noblesystems.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebnoblesystems/harmony/prweb10048756.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!