Top Tech Analyst Issues Investor Updates and Earnings Previews for Apple, Applied Micro Circuits, KLA-Tencor, Maxim Integrated Products, and Power Integrations
PRINCETON, N.J., Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Next Inning Technology Research (http://www.nextinning.com), an online investment newsletter focused on technology stocks, has published updated outlooks for Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Applied Micro Circuits (Nasdaq: AMCC), KLA-Tencor (Nasdaq: KLAC), Maxim Integrated Products (Nasdaq: MXIM), and Power Integrations (Nasdaq: POWI).
So far, the roadmap Editor Paul McWilliams laid out for 2012 has been extremely accurate. In March, just two days before the market peaked and began its over two-month slide, he warned Next Inning readers that stock prices were peaking and a correction was headed our way. Following this, once the markets bottomed, he predicted we would see prices rally through the Q2 earnings season. As it turned out, this was one of the strongest rallies the market has seen in a very long time.
However, following the close on September 14, 2012, McWilliams published his most recent Strategy Review and, in that, predicted again that the markets were due for another drop ahead of the November election. This time he nailed the year-to-date high to the day. If you are a tech investor, you'll want to be sure to read what McWilliams predicts will happen next.
McWilliams spent a decades-long career in the technology industry and has earned a reputation for his skill in communicating complex technology trends to individual investors and professional analysts alike. His reports have won over readers with their ability to unravel the complexities of the industry and, more importantly, identify which companies are likely to be the winners and losers as technology trends change.
McWilliams' highly acclaimed earnings previews are now being published, providing critical intelligence on dozens of tech sector firms ahead of their quarterly earnings reports. The reports, which identify the quarter's likely winners and losers, are available for free to Next Inning trial subscribers.
To get ahead of the Wall Street curve and receive Next Inning's in depth earnings previews for free, you are invited to take a free, 21-day, no obligation trial with Next Inning. For full details on this offer, please visit the following link:
Editor Paul McWilliams' recent reports cover the following topics and more:
- Apple: Earlier this year, as Apple made its first assault on the mid-$600s price level, McWilliams wrote that it was time to begin trimming exposure to Apple. With shares now down to $620 and earnings coming out today, is it time for investors to buy Apple again?
- Applied Micro: Why does McWilliams describe Applied Micro's turnaround efforts as leading to a "venture capital" model? What price does he think Applied Micro would trade for if the venture capital aspect of the story was better understood?
- KLA-Tencor: Are broader trends in semiconductor fabrication poised to benefit KLA-Tencor? Does McWilliams believe that the stock is currently undervalued?
- Maxim: Should investors view Maxim as a potential strategic investment or does McWilliams think it is better thought of as being "speculative." What factors did McWilliams consider when making this decision?
- Power Integrations: Does McWilliams expect Power Integrations to outperform expectations with its upcoming earnings report? Is Power Integrations trading at an attractive price based on McWilliams' in depth analysis?
Founded in September 2002, Next Inning's model portfolio has returned 214% since its inception versus 55% for the S&P 500.
About Next Inning:
Next Inning is a subscription-based investment newsletter that provides regular coverage on more than 150 technology and semiconductor stocks. Subscribers receive intra-day analysis, commentary and recommendations, as well as access to monthly semiconductor sales analysis, regular Special Reports, and the Next Inning model portfolio. Editor Paul McWilliams is a 30+ year semiconductor industry veteran.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
CONTACT: Marcia Martin, Next Inning Technology Research, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC