FBC Holdings to Place First Flowboard Order
Preparing for First Sales
NEW YORK, Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- (OTC Markets: FBCD) FBC Management today announced that is preparing to place its first manufacturing order for the new FBC Flowboard. Eddie Liu of Ane Company in Shenzhen, China, said, "I am very glad that we are again working with Mr. Kern and manufacturing the Flowboard, it was a great success last time and we are looking forward to working with FBC Holding to make this relaunch even better."
FBC Holding new management team has been reconnecting with some of previous distributers of the Flowboard such as Sports Chalet, Sport Authority, Chicks, and Modells. Mr. Michael Kern, the Company's VP of Marketing, stated that, "Response has been overwhelmingly positive from the customers that I have spoken with. I would not be surprised if we sold out of this initial shipment very quickly. There has been excellent acceptance of the Flowboard and it has generated a lot of positive press." The Company added so quotes from various sources regarding the FBC Flowboard:
- Maxim: "…the closest thing you can get to surfing or snowboarding on pavement…"
- Wired: "…sidewalks will feel like they've got a foot of fresh powder with the Deep carve System skateboard…"
- Popular Mechanics: "…the 42-inch maple deck can carve to nearly 45 degrees and holds a sharp turning radius…the number one invention in skateboarding in the last 25 years…"
- Innovation Magazine: "…this snowboard or skateboard for the streets replicates the way a snowboard carves or a surfboard flows…"
- International Longboarder: "…combining the best of what snowboarding and longboarding have to offer, Flowlab's revolutionary new board will most definitely turn heads, the 42-inch plank feels remarkably like snowboarding…turning offers less resistance and tight, smooth lines."
- Popular Mechanics: The snowskate takes the skateboard to the mountains. Designed to keep street and vert skaters happy on the slopes. The rockered designs skis and rails provide the pops for ollies, kick flips and all your favorite tricks.
- Specialty Retail Magazine: During the Flowboard's previous introduction Sport Technology introduced a Kiosk program and inline program for independent entrepreneurs who want to tap into the fastest growing segment of the sporting goods market (Action sports). They have new products to add to their existing sku's including the Snowskate, making for an actions sports store in a kiosk. Sport Technology currently has 15 kiosks prepared for deployment.
- Carlton Calvin, president of Razor USA, commented, "Because the Flowboard is visually dynamic, if it is priced right, it will fly off the shelves."
The Company added that management is preparing a shareholder update which it will issue around the time of the filing of its annual report.
Disclaimer and Release of Liability
The Company is advising readers that non-affiliate shareholders of the company, and the Company may, from time to time, engage the services of unaffiliated firms to provide investor relations and advertising services. These third party shareholders may own the Company's shares and plan to liquidate, which may negatively affect the stock price. All content in our releases is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. Neither the information presented nor any statement or expression of opinion, or any other matter herein, directly or indirectly constitutes a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any securities. The Company does not purport to provide an analysis of any company's financial position, operations or prospects and this is not to be construed as a recommendation by the Company or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. Neither the Company nor any of its members, officers, directors, debt-holders, contractors or employees are licensed broker-dealers, account representatives, market makers, investment bankers, registered investment advisors, analyst or underwriters. Readers should always consult with a licensed securities professional before purchasing or selling any securities of any company including our own. It is possible that a reader's entire investment may be lost or impaired due to the speculative nature of the investment.
Some of the content in this release may contain forward - looking information within the meaning of Section 27 A of the Securities Act of 1 9 9 3 and Section 21 E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1 9 3 4 including statements regarding expected continual growth of the Company and the value of its securities. In accordance with the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 it is hereby noted that statements contained herein that look forward in time which include everything other than historical information, involve risk and uncertainties that may affect a company's actual results of operation. A company's actual performance could greatly differ from those described in any forward - looking statements or announcements mentioned in this release. Factors that should be considered that could cause actual results to differ include: the size and growth of the market for the company's products; the company's ability to fund its capital requirements in the near term and in the long term; pricing pressures; unforeseen and/or unexpected circumstances in happenings; etc. and the risk factors and other factors set forth in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. However, a company's past performance does not guarantee future results.
Further specific financial information, filings and disclosures as well as general investor information about the Company, advice to investors and other investor resources are available at the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") website www.sec.gov and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority ("FINRA") website at www.finra.org. Any investment should be made only after consulting with a qualified investment advisor and reviewing the publicly available financial statement and other information about the company profiled and verifying that the investment is appropriate and suitable
Contact FBC Holdings
SOURCE FBC Holdings