4G World: Amdocs Showcases Full Range of Solutions To Help Service Providers Generate New Revenue Streams from LTE
Amdocs enhances the 4G customer experience as service providers shift from building out LTE networks to delivering new services
ST. LOUIS, Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- At 4G World next week, Amdocs, the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, will showcase its full range of deployment-ready 4G solutions designed to enable service providers to generate new revenue streams from data-rich services, while delivering a superior customer experience. 4G World will take place Oct. 29-Nov. 1 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
At booth 617, Amdocs will share its vision and showcase solutions for how service providers can simplify experience, harness data and stay ahead of the competition as they deploy 4G networks. The company's 4G World exhibit and presentations will feature demonstrations focused on data monetization and smart network solutions; the customer experience across mobile and fixed devices; mobile and Pay TV; The Connected Home, emerging devices and how service providers can implement their own over-the-top solutions.
The following Amdocs experts will be speaking at 4G World:
- Ann Hatchell, Director of Marketing and Strategy, Amdocs Data Experience Business Unit, on Bridging Network and IT for Rapid Services Monetization in LTE, location: W-471A, Tuesday, October 30, 2:45 pm-3:45 pm
- Phil Bull, Solutions Marketing Manager, OSS Division, Amdocs, in a panel on 4G Network Backhaul, location: W-474A, Wednesday, October 31, 3:45 pm-4:30 pm
- Michel Arrede, Marketing Manager, Amdocs Connected Home, in a panel on Extending the Edge: Wireless Smart Grid, Energy and Sensor Network Innovations, location: W-471B, Thursday, November 1, 11:45 am-12:30 pm
In addition, Amdocs experts will deliver two presentations at the 4G Technology Solutions Theater on the show floor: "Exceed Customer Expectations with Real-Time Proactive Engagement," (Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2:00 pm-2:30 pm); and "New 'Digital Life' Experiences Enabled by Amdocs Connected Home Solutions," (Tuesday, Oct. 30, 4:30 pm-5:00 pm).
Amdocs key themes and solutions at 4G World include:
- Harness data: Amdocs offers several solutions to enable service providers to better manage and monetize data services:
- The Amdocs Data Experience solution, the industry's first pre-integrated policy and charging system, enables rapid mobile data service creation and monetization in 3G and 4G LTE, including support of dedicated QoS (quality of service)-enabled premium services.
- Proven and widely deployed, Amdocs Home Subscriber Server and Amdocs Policy Controller enable secure authentication and dynamic policy control in the LTE- evolved packet core, bringing intelligence and real-time control to the LTE data experience.
- Amdocs' WiFi control solutions relieve congested 3G/4G networks while monetizing new WiFi services.
- To meet the increased data demands of 4G networks, Amdocs Single Click Network Rollout automates the planning and design process for upgrading cell sites—reducing planning and design time for LTE and Ethernet backhaul by up to 90 percent for each site.
- Simplify experience: Amdocs Customer Management solutions provide consistent and intuitive experience across multiple channels and touch points, optimize current sales and service processes, and leverage valuable customer insight to proactively address issues and turn customers into advocates.
- Stay ahead: Beyond implementing LTE networks, service providers need to take full advantage of today's new business models and processes to leverage the new possibilities enabled by LTE speeds:
- The Amdocs Connected Home solution integrates with service providers' existing systems to deliver a packaged, ready-to-use suite of revenue-generating services for the home.
- The Amdocs M2M solution lets service providers realize new revenue streams in the emerging machine-to-machine segment.
- Amdocs Mobile Payments supports direct carrier billing – offering consumers the convenience of charging purchases directly to their mobile phone bill, prepaid balance or mobile wallet, with the operator claiming a percentage of the transaction.
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company's website
- Subscribe to Amdocs' RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
For 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of approximately $3.2 billion in fiscal 2011, Amdocs and its over 19,000 employees serve customers in more than 60 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com.
Amdocs' Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs' growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs' ability to grow in the business segments it serves, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, however the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2011, filed on December 8, 2011 and our quarterly 6-K filed forms furnished on February 2, May 15 and August 16, 2012.
Amdocs: Booth 617