Research and Markets: Online Retail: Global Industry Guide - The Global Online Retail Sector Grew by 17.9% in 2011 to Reach a Value of $530.2 Billion
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2k3wd4/online_retail) has announced the addition of the "Online Retail: Global Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Online Retail: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Online Retail industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
In 2016, the global online retail sector is forecast to have a value of $1,096 billion, an increase of 106.7% since 2011.
Electronics is the largest segment of the global online retail sector, accounting for 22.5% of the sector's total value.
Americas accounts for 39.3% of the global online retail sector value.
- Amazon.Com, Inc.
- Carrefour S.A.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2k3wd4/online_retail