Research and Markets: Broadcasting & Cable TV: Global Industry Guide - In 2016, the Global Broadcasting & Cable TV Market is Forecast to Have a Value of $518.2 Billion
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvdcvk/broadcasting_and) has announced the addition of the "Broadcasting & Cable TV: Global Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Broadcasting & Cable TV: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Broadcasting & Cable TV industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global broadcasting & cable tv market grew by 4.6% in 2011 to reach a value of $400.6 billion.
In 2016, the global broadcasting & cable tv market is forecast to have a value of $518.2 billion, an increase of 29.3% since 2011.
Tv advertising is the largest segment of the global broadcasting & cable tv market, accounting for 47.1% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 44.6% of the global broadcasting & cable tv market value.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvdcvk/broadcasting_and