WCI Consulting, Together with SAP, Sponsors TDWI Webinar Series Exploring Methods to Increase BI End-User Adoption
WCI Consulting, a business analytics consulting firm, today announced that it, in conjunction with SAP, has sponsored a TDWI (The Data Warehousing Institute) webinar series that explores best practices for companies wanting to increase end-user adoption of business intelligence (BI) and data warehousing technology.
The series, originally held on Oct. 4 and Oct. 16, has been recently archived on the TDWI website for on-demand viewing. Click here to register and view part one and click here to register and view part two.
“The lack of end-user adoption is the top cause of failed business intelligence technology implementations,” said Marty Carney, chief executive officer of WCI Consulting. “This webinar series, with the backing of TDWI, SAP and WCI Consulting, marks a significant step forward in educating the industry on the proper steps and best practices needed to enhance BI end-user adoption.”
In part one, WCI's Keith Metcalfe and TDWI's Claudia Imhoff show viewers:
- Why their environments have stagnated
- The overall architecture needed to support a rapidly changing BI landscape
- The architectural pieces to focus on to increase business user adoption and suggestions to reinvigorate BI
- The best practices for implementing easy to use BI technologies and easy to consume BI components
In part two, viewers join TDWI's Claudia Imhoff and WCI's Chris Hagans to explore:
- The new architecture for a modern BI environment
- The critical architectural pieces that ensure successful access to and deployment of BI data assets
- The best practices for providing easy access to data sources and easy, fast deployment of data warehouse solutions
- Final best practices for combining these back-end assets with the end-user assets aimed at improving business user adoption
About WCI Consulting
Headquartered in Dallas, WCI Consulting focuses on mastering the technology and tools essential to business intelligence and applies the most effective and appropriate solutions to help clients turn data into valuable business information. More information is available online at www.wciconsulting.com and www.instantaccessbi.com.
SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Michael A. Burns & Associates Inc.
Jeff Green, +1-214-521-8596