Research and Markets: Vegetable Oil-Based Polymers: Properties, Processing and Applications
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9762fb/vegetable) has announced the addition of Woodhead Publishing Ltd's new book "Vegetable Oil-based Polymers: Properties, processing and applications" to their offering.
Vegetable Oil-based Polymers provides a comprehensive review of the research in this important class of biopolymers. After an introduction to classification and polymerization, Vegetable oil based polymers goes on to review the factors involved in polymer biodegradation. The extraction, purification and application of vegetable oils are then explored, along with vegetable oil based polyesters and poly(ester amide)s, polyurethanes and epoxies. The book then reviews polyamides, polyolefins and vegetable oil-based hyperbranched polymers. It concludes with an analysis of vegetable oil-based polymer composites and polymer nanocomposites.
Key Topics Covered:
- Fundamentals of polymers
- Biodegradable polymers
- Vegetable oils and their derivatives
- Vegetable oil-based polyesters
- Vegetable oil-based poly(ester amide)s
- Vegetable oil-based polyurethanes
- Vegetable oil-based epoxies
- Polyamides, polyolefins and other vegetable oil-based polymers
- Vegetable oil-based hyperbranched polymers
- Vegetable oil-based polymer composites
- Vegetable oil-based polymer nanocomposites.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9762fb/vegetable
Source: Woodhead Publishing Ltd