Research and Markets: Thermosets: Structure, Properties and Applications
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xk4s4s/thermosets) has announced the addition of Woodhead Publishing Ltd's new book "Thermosets: Structure, properties and applications" to their offering.
Thermosets are a key group of polymers. Understanding how their chemistry and structure affects their properties is essential to their manufacture and use in a range of applications.
Thermosets: Structure, Properties and Applications reviews both factors affecting thermoset properties and how this understanding can be used to engineer thermosets for particular uses. Part one reviews mechanical and thermal properties, including the role of nanostructures in thermoset toughening. Applications of thermosets are the focus of part two, including the use of thermosets in the building and construction industry, aerospace technology and as insulation materials. Thermoset adhesives are also discussed, followed by a final review of thermosets for electrical applications.
Key Topics Covered:
Part 1 Structure and properties of thermosets: Overview of thermosets: structure, properties and processing for advanced applications
- Mechanical properties of thermosets
- Thermal properties of thermoset resins
- Rheology of thermosets: the use of chemorheology to characterise and model thermoset flow behaviour
- Nanostructures and the toughening of thermosets.
Part 2 Applications of thermosets: The use of thermosets in the building and construction industry
- The use of thermosets in aerospace applications
- Thermoset adhesives: epoxy resins, acrylates and polyurethanes
- Thermoset insulation materials in appliances, buildings and other applications
- Thermosets for electrical applications.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xk4s4s/thermosets
Source: Woodhead Publishing Ltd