Research and Markets: Advances in Polymer Nanocomposites: Types and Applications
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfv8bf/advances_in) has announced the addition of Woodhead Publishing Ltd's new book "Advances in polymer nanocomposites: Types and applications" to their offering.
The addition of nanoparticles to polymer composites has led to a new generation of composite materials with enhanced and novel properties.
Advances in Polymer Nanocomposites reviews the main types of polymer nanocomposites and their applications. Part one reviews types of polymer nanocomposites according to fillers, whilst part two focuses on types of polymer nanocomposites according to base. Finally, part three investigates key applications, including fuel cells, aerospace applications, optical applications, coatings and flame retardant polymer nanocomposites.
Key Topics Covered:
Part 1 Types of polymer nanocomposites according to fillers: Processing of carbon nanotube-based nanocomposites
- Environmental life-cycle assessment (LCA) of polymer nanocomposites
- Calcium carbonate nanocomposites
- Layered double hydroxides (LDHs) as functional fillers in polymer nanocomposites
- Cellulose nano particles as reinforcement in polymer nanocomposites
- Metal-polymer nanocomposites.
Part 2 Types of polymer nanocomposites according to base: Polyolefin-based polymer nanocomposites
- Poly(vinyl chloride)-based nanocomposites
- Nylon-based polymer nanocomposites
- Clay-containing poly (ethylene terephthalate) (PET)-based polymer nanocomposites
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) -based polymer nanocomposites
- Soft polymer nanocomposites and gels
- Biodegradable polymer nanocomposites.
Part 3 Applications of polymer nanocomposites: Polymer nanocomposites in fuel cells
- Polymer nanocomposites for aerospace applications
- Flame-retardant polymer nanocomposites
- Polymer nanocomposites for optical applications
- Polymer nanocomposite coatings.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfv8bf/advances_in
Source: Woodhead Publishing Ltd