Research and Markets: Deterministic Versus Stochastic Modelling in Biochemistry and Systems Biology
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ggm7r7/deterministic) has announced the addition of Woodhead Publishing Ltd's new book "Deterministic Versus Stochastic Modelling in Biochemistry and Systems Biology" to their offering.
Stochastic kinetic methods are currently considered to be the most realistic and elegant means of representing and simulating the dynamics of biochemical and biological networks.
Deterministic Versus Stochastic Modelling in Biochemistry and Systems Biology introduces and critically reviews the deterministic and stochastic foundations of biochemical kinetics, covering applied stochastic process theory for application in the field of modelling and simulation of biological processes at the molecular scale.
Key Topics Covered:
- Deterministic chemical kinetics
- The stochastic approach to biochemical kinetics
- The exact stochastic simulation algorithms
- Modelling in systems biology
- The structure of biochemical models
- Reaction-diffusion systems
- KInfer: A tool for model calibration
- Modelling living systems with BlenX
- Simulation of ecodynamics: Key nodes in food webs.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ggm7r7/deterministic
Source: Woodhead Publishing Ltd